Friday, October 9, 2009

Protonix FAQ

Does protonix abet intervene gallstones?
My doctor prescribed protonix and im really curious why..from my understanding protonix is for reflux No, protonix is a proton pump inhibitor, which (as the name implies) is a treatment for individuals with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease/Disorder (depending on whom you ask) or peptic ulcer disease. However, tons patients with gallstones also have GERD or PUD; maybe your physician...


My husband is on zoloft for anxiety (very low dose) and protonix for bitter reflux. Can these affect conception?
since ur hubby he will be fine. im on apropax and its similar to to zoloft its in the same drug group. dont stress. hope ur hubby gets better with his anxiety i know the horrible fancy it causes those meds dont affect fertility...


Proton Pump Inhibitors, Prevacid, Major Depression?
Has anyone ever taken a ppi, (i've taken nexium and prevacid) and suffered with high, and i mean HIGH levels of anxiety and madness attacks and major and i mean MAJOR depression? - I agree with simonizer 1218. I don't see how the chemicals could be associated with an increased risk of depression. I've taken protonix for...


Protonix surrounded by the first Trimester?
I am only a few weeks into this pregnancy and already the acid reflux is so bad my throat is swelling tight at night!!! It is severely scary and I know that protonix works because they gave it to me the last three months of my last pregnancy. I hold some I could take, but is it safe during...


They drug cause injure to the kidneys?
will this caused damage to the kidneys? pot citrate 1080mg take 2 per day sucralfate 1gm 2 per year nexium 40mg take one per day senna take 2 per day ibuprofen 600mg piroxicam 20mg protonix 40mg tml gabapentin 100mg pco gabapentin zoloft 100 mg paxil 12.5 mg pco amoxicillin 500 mg1 tapsule 3 time per...


Extreme heartburn after missing protonix for a couple of days?
Sometimes when my prescription for Protonix runs out, I go a couple of days without taking this medication. I immediately get extreme heartburn, almost unbearable, more so than I ever had before I was on this medication. Is this normal? Will I other have hearburn for the rest of my life and,...


What is the difference between zantac and protonix? ?
I was prescribed zantac, but people are telling me to take protonix? im so confused. can anyone sustain out? - They are different drugs that are used for some of the same purposes. Zantac is used to treat GERD or ulcers. They both work to reduce the amount of acid surrounded by your stomach.


Heartburn symptoms still arranged near 80mg of protonix (twice commonplace day after day dose)?
I have been on Protonix since May and within the past month my dr upped me from 40mg to 80mg of protonix day by day (one in morning and one at night). I still often times notice that I have the chest pressure and bloating I have from my acid...


Side effects of Nexium?
Hi everyone, I have tried various medications for my acid reflux & hiatal hernia. I be on protonix, prilosec, zegrid and now nexium. I have been taking the since Friday morning (about 4 full-days now) and I have notice an increase of gas and persistant belching. Also, it feels like I have a lump in my throat adjectives...


Has anyone taken a drug call protonix?
yes for tart reflux My mother takes protonix daily. She swears by it! She had tried Prilosec, Prevacid and a few others. However, Protonix is the only one that have worked on her GERD. - Nope. sorry. yes I took it, and it didn't work. i also tried aciphex, prevacid...


What cause the awful headache i am getting from taking protonix?
I have NEVER had a problem with headaches, i know they are a adjectives side effect for the pills, but why. - Protonix, or Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor. This means that it is active at the mitochondrial level, preventing the movement of protons across the inner membrane which ultimately results...


Will protonix produce a drug audition to show up positive for thc?
It can. If a test shows up positive and there is denial of drug use, an alternative test should be used to confirm the results. Source(s): Pharmacist


Has anyone tried nexium or equivant medication next to alcohol to moderate hangover or excess of alcohol?
I work in a cardiology office as a RN, and one of the nexium pharmaceutical reps told me that nexium, or equivants such as protonix, prilosec or prilosec OTC, or aciphex (proton pump inhibitor based drugs used for heart burn or acid reflux disease, can cutback hangovers in...


Have you have to run an extra dose of protonix 40 mg?
Hello, I'm having a real bad flare up of reflux and been on protonix for several months own you ever had to take an extra dose of 40 mg ? how many hours between doses? I always bring mine early in the morning. - Any med may not work well for...


I entail protonix but can not afford it?
Check this usa pharmacy out: http://www.lesssthancvs876.com/protonix.html 6 months of Protonix for under $200 Huge stash my friend- no prescription required Protonix can have a lot of side effects. I'd stay away from it. As well as Nexium - did horrible things to me. http://www.mercola.com/2006/dec/19/drama鈥? - You could...


Any one have the side effects of anxiety, insomnia, moodiness on Protonix?
Just started Protonix a few days ago and since started it noticed I was kinda jittery, mody like I was on redbull or something. This is my with the sole purpose new med and considering I am really sick and lethargic before I was woundering if it could be from the protonix. Tried...

No comments:

Post a Comment