Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Avodart FAQ

Taking 0.5mg avodart 4 my thinning down,in attendance are some side effect within the sticky label close to poor libido,any comment?
i something take benayrl or valium 2 aid my sleep - Buy THE PILL BOOK (yes, that's the name) at your local bookstore and read the entries for Avodart and Flomax. I think you will be astonished at the...


I hold enlarged prostate, I tried avodart and uroxotral which didnt dispense me nouns, is in that any alt drug?
I wanted to know whether any one has tried other non conventional medicines like Super Prostate Formula or ProstaEz for prostate enlargement. I embezzle avodart as well as uroxotral which helps me to some extent, I wanted to try other medicines if it is going...


Taking avodart and want to start a line?
I am taking 1 mg of Avodart every day, to treat an enlarged prostate.Now i am planing to start a family, is it safe even if i am taking avodart or shuld i stop taking avodart, if i shuld stop how long i have to stop for ?enjoy been taking avodart for a year plz help ...


Hi adjectives, i'm wondering if someone have a adjectives issue resembling i do.my boyfriend is using the drug avodart?
and has developed breasts.[36c] is this normal with this drug.he is as big on top as i am.just wondering. - That's freaky! Be fussy, he may try to replace you with himself. You'll find him sitting in a chair, stripped to his...


Hi adjectives,i'm wondering if someone have a issue approaching i do.my boyfriend is using the drug avodart?
and has developed breasts [36c] is this normal with this drug.he is as big on top as i am.just wondering - NO COMMENT.


I am a diabetic and taking glucovance tablets,can i hold avodart a drug for prostate at indistinguishable time?
Before taking dutasteride, tell your doctor if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this medication, or to a similar tablets called finasteride (Propecia, Proscar). Dutasteride should never be taken by a woman or a child. Dutasteride can be absorbed through the skin, and women...


What sympathetic of birth defect does avodart result in?
i just saw a commercial for that medication and it said pregnant women should not come in contact with the pill. what kinds of birth defect would it cause? - Most medicines can cause lots of side-effects even if one is not pregnant so taking medicine while pregnant is a illustrious risk to the...


Effect on woman unprotected sex w manly user of avodart?
what happens if woman have unprotected sex with male user of avodart? - You still enjoy a risk of getting pregnant, and you're at risk for sexually transmitted diseases.


Is near any inherent channel to shrink an enlarged prostrate?i'm on avodart and neroxatral for years in a minute and my?
exams aren't getting any better?the doctor wants to do lazer surgery but the side effects vary.told me my climax's will have a backwash--to a certain degree---my flow rate right in a minute is not getting better?---any natural cures that will shrink the postrate and...


Avodart, Flomax, & Uroxatral for BPH (Enlarged prostate)?
If you have an enlarged prostate and a Dr has described one of these medicines do you have to nick them for the rest of your life? And don't say ask your Dr. I forgot to ask him. Anybody have any experience with these meds? My Dr give me Uroxatral. I did not like the long list...


Can I give somebody a lift Avodart (5mg capsule) surrounded by the morning?(instead of since bedtime)?
I looked it up and it says "one pill a day". I from this I would guess you can take it in the morning. Please read about the side effects and be sure no woman or child handle this drug.


Taking 0.5mg avodart 4 my thinning down,in attendance are some side effect within the sticky label close to poor libido,any comment?
i something take benayrl or valium 2 aid my sleep - Buy THE PILL BOOK (yes, that's the name) at your local bookstore and read the entries for Avodart and Flomax. I think you will be astonished at the...


How can I prevent inflamation from finasteride/Propecia?
It's happened to me twice already...once with Avodart (dutasteride) and now with finasteride (generic Propecia). After a year or so I start to acquire all kinds of inflammation problems. These are: -dull ache in prostate -pain within left knee -pain in left testicle/epydidimitis Aspirin or other anti-inflammatories minister to, but what other options are...


I hold an enlarged prostate i want to know which med is better Flomax or Avodart any opinios?
Natural supplements do not have the deleterious side effects found with ANY pharmaceutical. Although supplements are not meant to cure, treat, or mitigate any disease or condition, the body has the God given qualifications to heal, repair, restore, regenerate, defend, cleanse, protect, and feed. All...


Anyone (male) clutch Dutas or Avodart for thinning hackle?
I've been taking generic Avodart called Dutas (dutasteride) bought from Dr. Reddy's online pharmacy for nearly two years. My hair went through the mundane shedding cycle, which told me it was working. It eventually stopped and my hair actually filled within pretty well. All of a sudden, a few weeks ago the shedding...


Is anyone taking both Avodart and Flomax at same time? Any side effects? Better results?
- AVODART and flomax are medications for the treatment of symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men Avodart weak form of proscar, which can shrink the prostate. This is beneficial for some, but not for others. It does nothing to enlarge the burrow...


Is here an OTC(over the counter) equivalent for AVODART, pill for "going(pe...ing) to the bathroom too much?
Or is there a cheaper generic also? - Don't know about Avodart, but there's something called AZO over-the-counter that is said to be fitting for a urinary tract infection. Drinking cranberry juice will stop a kidney infection and probably bladder infection. I've read that...


My doctor purely told me that I hold an enlarged prostate and prescribed Avodart?
Does anyone know of exercises I might take or a good diet to reduce it. I am worried, but my doctor had so copious patients in to see him that day that I could not sit down with him for a lengthy session. try getting s diet designed specifically...

No comments:

Post a Comment