Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Byetta FAQ

A consignment loss diet for non-diabetic byetta users?
Try the American Diabetes Association website. Gastric Bypass Surgery /gastrectomy/stomach stapling /lapband (all types of bariatric surgery) is very safe in our day.It is very cheap in India.There is one company that is very renowned in India that arranges obesity surgery for foreigners in India.They are called the Forerunners Healthcare.I read profoundly about them in...


About byetta, do you connote by decreasing your carb intake, it will relief the stomach discomfort?
That all depends on the food you eat. Some work some don't, though in general I would probably voice no.


Can byetta be taken alone?
- I'm not entirely sure that Byetta (Exenatide) can be used by itself, dear lady. It's normally used in conjunction with metformin, a sulfonylurea, or a thiazolidinedione. Apparently, it works by aiding the goings-on of other diabetes medications. Having said that, I'm NOT a medically qualified person and a doctor is more likely to have a...


For those using Byetta, Have you experienced hysterics attacks as a side effect?
I haven't had a panic attack while taking byetta although I feel sick for half the year. It must be hypoglycemia. Because you are taking glipizide, the hypo will not come from Byetta, but from glipizide. Ask your doctor about reducing your glipizide dose by half and see what...


I newly started to lift byetta 5 mg twice a daytime plus 2,000mg metforman and this is my first week on this?
I don't know about Byetta, but I can tell you from personal experience that Metformin with up set your stomach. I know this is TMI, but it gave me the god awful runs when I first started taking it. It...


Has anyone next to diabetes used the med call Byetta?
byetta is a new drug on the market that is made from the poison in the gila monster. it be developed in arizona and how it was discovered was doctors were notice a trend that when people would get bitten by a gila monster there blood sugar levels would drop unbelievably rapidly. i'm unaware of...


Has anyone tried the diabetes drug call "byetta?"?
I switched to Byetta surrounded by June as Avandia made me gain weight. It to0k two weeks plus to adjust. I seldom get nauseous but man it was awful. After two weeks doc said t embezzle lower dose, 5mg 4x a day instead of 10mg 2x. Did that and it seemed to get better. Now can...


Has anyone used the byetta pin and actos plus and does it work?
My dr recently changed my medicine and when I run out of what I have I have to start near the new prescription and was just wondering if anyone had anything honest or bad to say about it.I hate trying unusual meds - I have just begun to take BYETTA...


Anyone here know anything give or take a few using Byetta inj.?
byetta is known to cause stomach discomfort, adjust your carbs and make sure you have adjectives your other medicine adjusted by your doctor to compensate for the byetta You have to eat between 0-60 minutes after injecting Byetta. Adjust your time when you drink to see when the nausea does not affect...


I'm a type 2 diabetic on byetta 10mcg twice a light of day and metformin 500 mg also?
when a take my morning blood sugar it's between 120-150 then i take a shot wait 30-45 minutes help yourself to 1 metformin ER 500 and eat a healthy meal 1 hour after eating blood will drop and i start awareness weak,dizzy,tired. i recheck and i'll...


Is anyone on the alien drug byetta?
- I just started it a week ago. I have had a little bit of nausea resembling they said could happen but not too bad. My sugar levels have not gone down much but it's lone been a week. It does curb your appetite! I have lost a few pounds. Now I tend to...


Is anyone using the "Byetta" injection shots for diabetes?
I just started yesterday and I'm anxious about it. It took my blood sugar way down.where it be at 250 + ...it took it down to 69...way tooooo low. however, I've leveled it out and it's better today. Just wondering... - relax, byetta is just great. what you have to remember...


Is the byetta shot usually took for a long extent of time?
- Byetta is used twice daily to control diabetes, it is very effective and if it works well for you, you may be on it for as long as it still works, it is impossible short term unless it doesnt work


Metformin or Byetta?
I take Metformin and a friends takes Byetta my doctor is going to chang my med is byetta better then metformin , i am also teying to lost weight so which one is the best ? I have have more success with Byetta. I started last Sept and have lost 75 pounds and my A1C is everyday and I feel...


My doctor have in recent times prescriped byetta for my diabetes...anyone know anything give or take a few it?
i have be on this for a month. i have lost about 10 lbs. it has helped control the level of my sugars. they dontgo as high and they dont bottom out after eating. my problemis that i cant get enought nutrition now. i weigh 168...


Recently prescribed Byetta (lizard spit) for Type 2 diabetes.?
have you been prescribed with this medication and how is it affecting you? Im on 5mcg at the moment but will be prescribed 10mcg in a month. - byetta is a perfect medicine and it really does help with keeping your blood sugar under control and it help you lose weight too. When...


Anyone taking byetta while on medifast?
- what is byetta? Never heard of it! I have been working really hard to procure a sexy body. I go to the gym every day, watch what I eat, but still could not get hold of the body I wanted. That was until I found this body cleansing stuff. I was able to gain...


Anyone taking Byetta?
i have been on byetta for 3wks on the 5mcg. No side effects yet, but i don't really have an appetite for the first 2wks. I've hear once you begin the 10dose the nausea kicks in, but its different for everyone. i've lost like 3lbs and i'm hoping to lose more, that's the foremost reason my endo put me on...


Are near any diabetics out at hand on a shot call byetta?
I take Byetta. byetta is a very good medication that helps control blood sugar and as a bonus usually help a person lose weight, it works well and i think it is better than the clean pill jaunuvia I'm not, I'm a type 1, but my friend who found out she...

drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment