Friday, October 23, 2009

Crestor FAQ

Does Lipitor exact swollen knuckles?
I have been on it for over a year and it has never happen to me, but each person is going to react in different ways to meds, check beside your doctor, are you drinking a lot of water? I have been on lipitor (40MG a day) for years and no problem. The Dr tried me on crestor...


Long-term side effects from Crestor?
What are some long term side effects from crestor? - In these studies, the most common side effects of Crestor included: oMuscle aches or pain (see Crestor and Muscle Pain) -- up to 12.7 percent oJoint misery -- up to 10.1 percent oHeadache -- in up to 8.5 percent of people oNausea --...


What is the difference between lipitor and crestor?
i have had high cholesterol for some time i have tried it adjectives and always had bad side effects with adjectives of them even the generic when crestor came out my doctor started me on them 5mg and no side affects at all is there something that the other cholesterol meds. have that crestrol dont my doc...


Has anyone ever have a repercussion to lipitor or crestor? what be the hypersensitivity and what did you do in the order of it?
I was given Lipitor and I got leg cramps and stomach pains and the Doctor stopped the Lipitor immediately and changed to Crestor. Again within 2 weeks, leg cramps/ stomach pains/ trouble walking and go to the hospital. I spent 5...


I want to stop taking crestor as soon as possible... what is the best track?
you must get with your doctor.i am sure they will want to do lab work.never just go bad any meds without your doctors approval. Source(s): cna 27 years


Has anyone taken the drug crestor for illustrious choleserol and if so what where on earth some of the side effects?
I'm on Lipator and I have no side effects. Rev Jank From the Crestor website: Crestor's side effects are usually mild to moderate and usually go away after a short time. The most common side effects are muscle pain,...


Will fish grease lower colesterol as okay as crestor?
crestor has so many side effects im afraid to take it. It can, but cholesterol lowering is only one of the reasons to take Crestor, or similar drugs. ALL drugs have side effects. Aspirin couldn't find approved now if wasn't "grandfathered". The vast majority of patients taking statins have NO side effects. Some...


How long one should lift crestor?
can one take it for a year of medication even withoutc checking the cholesterol level? - ...it isn't so important to check cholesterol levels when on crestor (or other cholesterol lowering medications)... What IS essential to check when on these medications is your liver. A small percentage of people on these medications have a problem...


I hold constant muscle spasms cause by the combo of paxel and crestor. Can I sue & where on earth do I find a atty?
Can't find an attorney - If you are experiencing painful side effects, talk to your doctor, not an attorney. Otherwise, you are consciously contributing to your own pain and no one is liable but you. I...


Any one taking crestor?
My Dr recently prescribed Crestor. I was wondering if anyone has any experience(s) they would like to share (good or bad) or recommendation, opinions. sorry never heard of it. Crestor is a pitiful joke. Did you know that lowering your cholesterol to 180 will double your risk of stroke!?! And did you know that low cholesterol is directly...


My hand and foot itch alot.can it be side affects from crestor or unirectic?
You can call your pharmicist or go on line to get the side effects of any medicine you are taking. It could also be eczema. There is also a mite called scabies which gathers in the creases and folds of your skin. This also causes itching but will produce tiny...


Out of my crestor?
No, I don't think so, but anyway stick to your prescription anti cholestrol agent (medicine), don't switch to a new one, unless advise by your consultant.Continue rest of the medication/s. Source(s): I am a doctor. FORGET CHOLESTEROL If you do not have CAD after you do NOT need it Cholesterol does NOT cause CAD ...


What happen if i stop taking crestor after 23 days ,since afterwards i start have headache contained by the upper arms?
It could be your body making some adjustments to the absence of the medication. In any case, if you can ride it out, then do so. Better to avoid taking statin drugs for cholesterol control. Statins, of which Crestor is factor...

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment