Sunday, October 25, 2009

Duragesic FAQ

Which is better for bone dull pain: duragesic patch or dilaudid?
- Are we talking cancer pain? If so, I've had the best luck treating bone mets with Dilaudid. I prefer Duragesic for organ cancer. If that makes any sense. Just be careful with the Dilaudid dose. It's strong stuff and can depress the central stressed system and cause problems...


Pain nouns and duragesic patch?
my wife has been on the patch for over a year because of small fiber neuroeathy but when the patch runs out the pain is unbarable is there any entity she can do to help with the pain besides hot baths or how can she stop the patch without the repeal please help I, too, am on .50 mcg duragesic...


How do i attain my duragesic patch to stick better?
- The patch needs to be placed on clean, dry skin that doesn't have much hair (do NOT shave). I place my patch on my upper chest and, unless it really hot, works resourcefully. When it's hot and the patches aren't sticking, I put a waterproof bandage over the top to get...


How to procure sour fentanyl, duragesic patch, in need weening?
My doctor and I have tried to ween myself off 100 mcq hr. patch changed every 48 hrs.. I didn't start this high, it was much lower and changed at 72 hrs. My doctor tried 75 mcq hr. but it made me progress threw with drawls. The worst thing I have ever...


I want to know how I qualify for fifnacial sustain within getting the Duragesic?
My insurance does not cover it.\ If you can't afford it, go to this website and contact Ortho-McNeil to see if they own a program to help. A lot of major drug companies do these days. http://www.duragesic.com/html/dur/potent鈥? The drug company name is Janssen.you can phone up or write...


II enjoy a husband who is trying to receive rotten the duragesic patch and hydracodene, what are the side effects?
He would want sex. Make sure he comes off of them with a doctors acquaintance... it is very easy for a person to go through withdraw when coming off of these pain medications. You can also go to medicinenet.com to read nearly possible...


Is the fentanyl patch equal as heroin,or morophine?
Fentanyl is a synthetic narcotic. It is very strong and is usually applied as a transdermal patch. http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/rxdru鈥? They are three different but related meds. Fentanyl is similar to heroin and 100x stronger (literally) than MSO4 I'm a nurse this type of patch is a duragesic. You shouldn't use with alcohol. I...


Lyrica is this prescribed frequently to folks next to Fibromyalgia?
Is Lyrica prescribed to people with Fibromyalgia? Is the duragesic patch prescribed to people with Fibromyalgia? Thanks :) - Pfizer (the company that make Lyrica) is putting a huge amount of money into marketing Lyrica to doctors, so some of them are prescribing Lyrica to their patients. The real question, though, is whether...


Methadone for cramp paperwork plus the duragesic patch to ensure no break-thru stomach-ache,?
Also back up codeine phosphate 60 mgs. plus benzodiazepam (valium blue 20 mgs-2 tabs twice daily)Prilosec for peptic upcers due to worrying about the severity of my accident results, and the meds cause holes in stomach, just my opinion at least. This is the solely way so far that after 17+...


What is Fentanyl? And will it be placed directly to the source of strain?
Fentanyl generic for duragesic patches.It's strong narcotic compared to morphine.It's not applied directly to where dull pain is coming from it can be put on your arms(biceps),flanks(sides of your waist),chest.I wear them,i had 2 back surgeries and personally for me it stays best on my arms.I tried chest and waist and...


What is the best place to put a duragesic patch on my skin for the most headache nouns?
It is roughly believed that Duragesic patches are absorbed via fatty tissue so any area such as chest, back, stomach is appropriate. It someone is extraordinarily thin, it is questionable as to how effective the patch will be. Good luck. Source(s): I work with...


What recommendation does anyone enjoy for chronic misery besides the duragesic patch?
I have been on the patches for approx. 4 years. I was using the 50mmg patch for times gone by 31/2 years. I do some yoga, back strenghtening stretching, and swimming. I told my doctor to drop the dosage, I so want off these patches. The truth is I...


Where is a apt place to put a duragesic patch excluding my arm?
As close as you can to the pain seem logical Just below the armpit is another good place, highly vascular area. Source(s): RN shoulders


Will I check positive for fentanyl 1 week after removing duragesic patch?
- According to this chart, it says fentanyl stays in the body for 8-24 hours. http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetabl鈥? Read here and you'll see that if they do a hair drug test, meds approaching fentanyl will stay in the hair for 90 days to even six months. http://www.answers.com/topic/drug-test ...


Will i quality a fentanyl patch?
i take a lot of vicodins and the patch is fentanyl 50 mcg/h it says contains 5 mg of fentanyl - you will if you chew on it for about an hour. Or if its a duragesic, cut it and guzzle the gel from inside. Source(s): 18 year drug abuser It is not a really great...


Advice from duragesic users?
I'm a little concerned that my fentanyl patches arent working as well as they should be. I would like input from duragesic (fentanyl transdermal patch users) on some things i've be wondering about. I recently went from 50mcg to 75mcg 4 months ago, and im back breaking through. 1) could my diet, or to some extent, lack...


Are duragesic patch better to use than pills?
pain management At $250.00 a months supply over , utter, Vicodin for $24.00 it's not worth it. Unless there's a problem like stomach then of course you have a motivation. I've used both and find no difference in either. I am assuming that you are speaking as someone being treated for headache. I...


by:drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment