Monday, October 19, 2009

Arimidex FAQ

About arimidex, polyps, and cancer?
I had been menopausic for over a year and a half; was on Tamoxifen but it cause me to get polyps so they changed it 2 weeks ago to arimidex. I will have the polyps removed in 2 months. I did stop tamoxifen almost 3 months ago on doctor's instructions. They said I am menopausic and could...


What can you do roughly arthritis cause by arimidex?
- Usual anti-arthritics (nonsteroidals for example) can help. Even though studies of glucosamine and chondroitin have been disappointing, some patients still believe in their benefits. Time sometimes make them better, but some patients can't tolerate these drugs, and switch to tamoxifen (which can cause similar symptoms but less frequently). Aromasin, another arimidex-like drug, in my...


I want to know if the drug arimidex can be used to aid stop the bone plates to fuse to rash?
My 12 year old son has advanced bone age . He has the bone age of a 13 and half boy. His endo prescribed Arimidex but I don't find any information about that arimidex can be used for stop the bone to fuse...


If you are a Oncologist , please consent to me know if near is unmarked treatments better afterwards arimidex?
I've been using arimidex for 2.5 years and my bone density test is showing early sings of osteopenia/osteoporosis. I'm going to my Dr. soon and I want to talk to her in the order of maybe changing/finding new options/treatments. I'm a young female and the...


Is arimidex also a cure for infertility within women & endometriosis?
- Aromatase inhibitors block aromatase, an enzyme that is a major source of estrogen in many highest body tissues. These agents include anastrozole (Arimidex) and letrozole. (Femara). Like tamoxifen, they are used for treating breast cancer and are being investigated for infertility in women. They do not appear to have the severe side...


Letrozole,aramasin,arimidex,caber?
these are all forms of A I that can be run when on a cycle,i wont go into detail,if you dont know what a cycle is you should not be answering this question.does anybody know where to buy these from contained by the united kingdom (north west).cheap as poss please - Not in the UK, they are not available here, you may...


Can I purloin flaxseed grease 1000mg when I am on arimidex,giant blood pressure pills and an anti depressant?
- No problem whatever. Flax oil is a natural substance that does not interact or clash with any prescription medication. There are isolated exceptions and apparently grapefruit commonly clashes with prescription medications. People who are on warfarin should not take Coenzyme Q10...


Can shooting misery surrounded by groin nouns & backside be from arimidex? I also hold scolosis.?
i was on femara and aromosin but i guess they are all the same - It is very complex to provide a meaningful answer, but do consider the possibility of a renal stone if the pain is particularly intense and fluctuates over time. I cannot speculate...


How long should arimidex be taken after breast ca?
had breast ca 5 years ago lumpectomy and radiation, refused chemotherapy, ca stage 1, postmenopausal, +estrogen receptor - It's usually five years; that's how long I've been told I should be taking it for. Check with your doctor. Lo_mcg is correct that 5 yrs is the FDA-approved guidance. Based on data from...


I call for assist getting my arimidex and I already get three perscriptions on my medicaid can some one facilitate me?
and if you are unlucky and get side effects from this drug, www.after-cancer.com is very helpful. Verite R


I have breast removed have chemo,estrogen positive. Don't want to pilfer arimidex. What do you infer re-emergence is
So they took the whole breast. More about your fussy situation will help such as if you are post menopausal, obese, how many lymph nodes were biopsied and how many be positive, how healthy you are, Is this the 1st cancer you have had, and if...


My sister is taking arimidex (she is within stage 4 breast cancer). She is of a mind to seize more and more confused a?
When breast cancer metastasizes, it typically goes to one of three places - liver, bone, and brain, in that order. Obviously, since your sister is a Stage 4, metastasis has already occur. She could be having a reaction to...


Will femara motivation flu approaching symptoms beside frenzy, nausea, diarrhea, ache and pains?
My mother was on arimidex , but because of the side effects couldn't take it, switched to femara. Has been on it about 2 weeks and is in a minute having these symtoms. Any advice? - Muscle and joint aches are relatively common on these drugs (class = aromatase inhibitors).


Does Arimidex effect you to lose some of your fuzz.I hold be getting smooth on top spots.since using arimidex.?
Hi Arimidex does not cause you to lose your hair, but if hair thinning occurs use a lenient baby shampoo and soft brush. Avoid hair spray, dyes, perms or any other chemicals that may damage your hair. Since you are on Arimidex,...


Is it precarious to drink tofu when on arimidex of breast cancer?
No honey it isn't. I am nine years a survivor and I carefully research all my treatments and medication. It floors some of the doctors to deal beside a patient who does their homework. Tofu, made from soy, produces a very, very weak estrogen effect. We're discussion micro grams here. And I believe...


My final ever Arimidex prescription?
This isn't really a question so it may be removed - but I just wanted to tell someone and so I'm recounting my mates here on YA Cancer section. Today I picked up my LAST EVER prescription of Arimidex! After 5 years of taking it, I have just 28 days to shift before I'm through with it. This...


My mom wants to start taking Arimidex for breast cancer?
It's almost $300 per month and she needs to take it for 5 years. Does anyone know where you can get coupons, sample etc? Arimidex is really expensive for those without prescription drug coverage. I'm going to have to start it next this year. The manufacturer helps some people cover their costs.


My sister have breast cancer and is on Arimidex?
I was wondering if there were any other ladies out there who would resembling to share their experiences and any side effects when taking Arimidex? Has anyone experience depression and anxiety? Anyone feeeling tired even though their Blood counts are normal? Any information so I can help her with this medication would be appreciated ...


What is long permanent status effects from Arimidex?
- No-one can tell you all the long-term effects. A doctor once told me this is like having mini-chemo every light of day - but everyone reacts differently. The only known factor for everyone is that it increases our survival rate - so stick with it. I wrote www,after-cancer.com to confer others ideas...


What is the difference between Femara and Arimidex ? Which have smaller number side effects similar to nausea, fatigue and hot?
was taking tamoxifen but cancer has spread to the bones they have me on femara now. haven't see any side effects yet. its been 3 weeks. Both are aromatase inhibitors, so work contained by the same way. I have been on...


What is the difference between Tamoxepen and Femara?
My doctor gave me Femara and It has so many side effects for me. She also gave me Arimidex which is better Arimedex or Femara.? - I am on Arimedex, some side effects, evening primrose grease (recommended by oncologist) reduces them, was on Tamoxifen, worse side effects for me, not tried Femara.

No comments:

Post a Comment