Monday, October 19, 2009

Aldara FAQ

Aldara cream cream ask and freezing?
About a year ago i was given aldara to treat my genital warts they went away and now they are put a bet on. i had a little aldara left and used what i had give or take a few a week ago. is it safe to just go to the doctors after using the cream only a week...


Aldara side effects?
could aldara still cause side effects after 2 weeks of discontinuation? I used it for a little over a week. Now I have herpes like sores. - All drugs own side effects. Some side effects are worse than others and some side effects affect different people in different ways. I used Aldara for 5 weeks to clear...


Warts ? aldara? herpes?
ok,, so my warts are clearing up with aldara and wartol,, it has been and a partially months and almost gone,, but drring this time it seem some at first holes like appeared on the head of my penis,, 3 to be exat, they started as purpleish spots., 1 went away, the other 2 tened int holes kinda, and scabbed...


Will aldara produce wart turn into sores,,?
my doctor said they were warts,, but they are sreading pretty quickly,, i am using aldara, and they seem to turn into sores,, and any scab over or go away,, i am begining to suspect they are herpes,, i dont know,, and theese scabs keep coming up on the penis tip,,, went from 2 to 7 in 3...


Women next to genital wart who hold used aldara (imiquimod) cream lone!?
I just found out I have genital warts and my doctor gave me this aldara cream I used it ending night and now I feel swollen down there I be wondering what kind of reations did u experience? How long did they last? And how u dealt with knowing u have hpv cause...


How long does it appropriate for the prescription Aldara to work?
wow...16 weeks. thats crazy. i think it should be up to 4 or 6. not 16. and if it doesnt work by then. go to your doctor and get prescribed for other medication cause that one obviously isnt working by then. im going wednesday to get aldara. read the script. what the doc...


How long does it purloin for aldara to receive rid of genital wart?
using the 3m packets, how long would it take for the warts to clear up? no cure fot this only treatment sorry . ? There is no set time. Every individuals response to aldara cream varies and the fact to be precise ignored the most is: Aldara's success rate is only...


Hpv and Aldara??
Ok, so i've been using aldara about 3 or 4 times a week for maybe 6 or 7 weeks and i've not seen any results. I be wondering if I should maybe use it more frequently or on back to back days to see quicker results. How long does it usually take to sort warts go away? - Sometimes the...


My 5 year outmoded daughter have be prescribed aldara cream to use on her frontage and hand. Is this safe and sound?
Aldara cream is used for genital warts and cancers. I have heard some concerning point about this drug. What does anyone think. My daughter is only 5, is this too young? - what is wrong next to...


Results next to Aldara? Please relate me!?
My doctor perscribed aldara for me. I was just wondering if some of yall could tell me you experience with this medication. I basically started using it, so how long will it take to see results? I had a bump removed and sent to pathology and it is not hpv or genital warts but rather the...


Aldara 5% cream use for Wart within paw and foot??
hi.. i have 3~4 tiny yellow buble in my hand and foot..and it growth ( i estimate it's wart?) my doctor prescribed .. aldara 5% cream... but i check on the internet.aldara 5% cream are use for genital warts `?? i'm confuse.. can aldara 5% cream treat on hand and foot's ? some...


Aldara cream - is this really correct for genital wart?
I was diagnosed with genital warts and as I noticed I hold 2 in my private area and some in my anus. How many pecent should I expect using aldara cream to cure my wart? Is there any additional home treatment I should do to cure my warts. - Aldara is a recommended...


Aldara cream!!?
I started using the aldara cream to help treat warts down there and I have blush, swelling, burning, and itching as side effects. any tips on how to relieve these irritating and painful effects?? You might want to check this site before continuing with this treatment. http://www.doctorsaredangerous.com/aldar鈥? I don't know if all of the testimonials are true, but I did...


Does aldara enjoy to burn to work?
i was prescribed aldara for genital warts :( and i was wondering if it works even if i don't feel anything. i've hear that it burns and causes irritation, but i don't seem to have that. is the aldara working anyway? i just started taking it and i know i enjoy to be patient, but...


Can I use Aldara while cryo is health-giving?
I was wondering if I could use aldara on the warts that were treated with cryo during the two weeks that it take them to heal. will it help them to go away faster? i only used aldara once. i anticipate ive only applied it once and kept it on overnight, it didnt really bother me...


Can the drug aldara be used for regular wart that empire hold on their fingers?
how long does it take for the wart to go away.does it fall out or what? I don't see that as being a normal use for aldara. It's used for genital warts but it says zilch about using it on warts on the rest of the body. Here...


Genital Warts? How to apply aldara cream? HPV?
How do you apply aldara cream? I heard that you rub it in until you can't see it. Also, from your personal experience, how often did you apply it. I know on the package it say that you are to use it twice a day - for three days of the week. So you use six packets...


I'm wondering from ppl near expertise within this nouns if freezing genital wart is better or using aldara cream?
Dont apply anything, it only aggrevates the virus, the best removal is to surgically remove them. If you dont surgically remove them, it will trigger more warts, and it will get worse and worse respectively time, cut them and they will hardly ever come back.


Can you buy aldara cream short a prescription?
No. It wouldn't be a good idea if it were available without a prescription. Ordinary inhabitants can't tell if they have genital warts or precancerous lesions. They must be examined beforehand. And if you could buy it, it would be expensive (just beneath 200 bucks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment