Sunday, October 25, 2009

Femara FAQ

On cd 20 I hold a 12mm follicle. I usually O on cd 24 37 daytime cycles I used 2.5 mf Femara when should I O?
I used 2.5 mg femara on cd 3-7. - Usually, a follicle is considered mature at around 18mm. Follicles tend to grow 1-2mm every day. You probably have another week or so until you ovulate. With Femara,...


Question on femara fertility drug?
has anyone conceived from a fertility drug femara? what is the difference between clomid and femara - I am starting Femara this month for the first time. I have done a lot of reading about the two fertility drugs. From what I gather together, the side effects are less when your on Femara and the chances of...


Taking Metformin and Femara work for anyone?
Hi I have been taking metformin for about a month now. On cycle year 3 I started taking femara for 5 days.Has anyone tried these medications and did they work for you? Any success pregnancy stories? I have my ultrasound on Feb 7th to check my follicles so im hoping its good. Please oblige any good information will...


Thoses who own used clomid or femara and have a looong cycle please answer?
I used 2.5 mg of Femara on cd 3-7. On cd 20 I got scanned due to - opk, and only had 1 12mm follicle. Today is cd 24 and I enjoy had no ovulation my opk is about 50% positive and has only gotten that path in the past 3...


Dosing of femara?
- FEMARA is a convenient, once a day prescription therapy. You take just one 2.5 mg tablet respectively day or as directed by your physician1. Taking FEMARA at the same time every day will help you verbs treatment on a consistent basis. If you forget to take your dose at your regular time, take it as soon as you remember. But...


Femara and prometrium?
hi has any one used femara and prometrium they r fertilty pills has anyone gotten pregnant using them . - I used femara and it did induce ovulation for me the first month, but we didn't conceive that month. The second month I didn't ovulate on it. The third month we didn't use it at all -...


What is the difference between clomid and femara?
I am round 3 clomid and from my blood work I have only ovulated good the 1st month. wondering about my other option? - Yes Femara may be an option. I tried it for 5 months with no luck so we moved on to the Clomid. I am on my first cycle keeping my...


What is the difference between Femara and Arimidex ? Which have smaller number side effects similar to nausea, fatigue and hot?
was taking tamoxifen but cancer has spread to the bones they have me on femara now. haven't see any side effects yet. its been 3 weeks. Both are aromatase inhibitors, so work contained by the same way. I have been on...


What is the most recent you ovulated on Femara?
I'm on cd 25 and counting. - That sounds much too late unfortunately. Are you also doing ultrasound to see if any mature follicles, or femara is even working for you? It didn't for us. Good luck. I almost gave up on ovulating on femara, I tested hours of daylight 10-17...


What type of fertility drugs can you buy online?
I was just wondering. I hear you can buy Clomid and femara online but can you get injectables online? If so, where? And yes, I'm aware of adjectives of the risks, so save the speech :) - Why risk your health on a dodgy product? A school friend of...


How does femara work and how is it used?
I am going to be starting femara in about 5 weeks and I was wondering how it works and how it is taken. Any success stories would be great. Thanks - DARN, NO ANSWERS, I'M SORRY, I WANTED TO LEARN FROM YOURS.


Ladies who hold used femara and gotten pregnant?
I thought that I was going to be doing an iui but I was told that they were going to put me on femara instead. How much does this cost when insurance doesn't cover fertility meds? What is the change of it working the first time? Clomid didn't work for me after 5 cycles and I enjoy...


Looking for nouns or dud stories of clomid/femara + injectables + IUI? Any stories make the acquaintance of!?
Looking for either success or failure stories of clomid (or Femara) + injectables (FSH and HCG trigger) + IUI? Considering one, maybe two cycles IF we can collect together the money. Want to know if they work...or if they don't. Please respond if you...


Has anyone taken femara and have the novarel shot to conceive and it worked?
I took femara day 3-8 and today got a shot of Novarel, it is HCG basically. My doc. says i hold two eggs one in each ovary so the femara worked. I just wondered about the shot i am trying to be hopefully but also not wanting disappointment didn't know if...


Has anyone tried metformin and femara to take pregnant that have pcos?
no, but you shoudl ask this question on soulcysters.com. i enjoy read about femara being more effective than clomid in pcos. and metformin is highly effective alone and even more when combined with a fertility drug. no sorry - Why would you want to take Metformin? I take that cause...


I own PCOS and am ttc. I Od on clomid on CD20, why would my doctor cash over to femara after with the sole purpose 1 try?
I am on metformin, took the clomid on CD 3-7 and Od late on CD 20. Took the femara on CD 3-7 and did not O. From what I hold read femara makes you ovulate...


Need info urgent!!! How is femara (LETROZOLE) works for the infertility?
I had been using clomids for 3 cycles but i have not still ovulate. Cycle one: 50 mg, cycle two: 50 mg, cycle three: 100mg. Now my doctor gave me another medication. It is FEMARA. Is FEMARA also for the infertility?? anybody have been used this med, please let me know. I...


Anyone use femara (letrozole)?
i just completed my first round of femara for fertility and am anxiously waiting until i am far enough along to take a preg test. I tried clomid next to no luck - then was diagnosed with pcos and put on metformin for 2 months and then begin my first treatment of femara still taking the metformin - doc says the...


Someone out within told me to ask my dr roughly femara i looked it up what does it own to do next to trying to conc
i have been trying to get pregnet and someone told me that i should ask about femara and i looked it up and it say it is for breast cancer just wondering what that had to to with getting...

No comments:

Post a Comment