Monday, October 19, 2009

Aricept FAQ

My mother is on aricept, and I infer it's bloodbath her!!?
My mother was put on aricept in the nursing home and suddenly went downhill. She has diarrhea that looks threatening like there is blood in it. She has suddenly quit ingestion completely and if you convince her to take a bite she makes horrible faces and swishes the food in her mouth. She is...


What are the side effects from taking aricept if you donot hold dementia?
my best friend is taking aricept and getting worse i have known her 30 years and within 4 months she lost 100 lbs. the drs.say she have dementia i donot think she does, it came on too sudden - Encourage her to go to a neurologist. Or have...


How long would a personality own to pocket aricept formerly a dfference would be notice?
This is an elderly stroke patient w/ dementia and severe short term memory loss. Aricept doesn't other show an effect. That is to say patients do not always show improvement. It slows the progression of the dementia. Aricept is usually most effective surrounded by the earliest stages...


I found aricept pills surrounded by my step daughters pocket. Are kids taking these pills for fun?
What are side effects if a child takes this medicine. She is 16? Having major behavioral problems. Need to know answers. I live in New England so it could change in your area but I have never heard of anybody doing these pills for fun. They are...


Mom have alzheimers, drastically get worse over times gone by 4 days, similar to som1 flipped a switch, take aricept ?
She probably had a stroke. Now it is time to talk about palliative care. Would she really benefit from going to the hospital. These are your mom's ultimate days. My advice is to make them as comfortable as possible. ...


Where can i find information roughly a generic aricept drug?
aricept medicine it is used for people who have alzheimers disease - why not contact your Alzheimer's Support Group near you, or try some Nursinghomes. Also, you could budge on Google and look up Health Issues. Good Luck.


Aricept passport ?
How would I identify an unknown substance as aricept. Here is what I have to work with: -Powder that is suspected to be chemically equivilant to aricept -I do not have access to any chromatography -I could possibly question paper melting point if absolutly necessary, but I would need the melting point of Aricept -Solubility try-out in water would be ideal, but...


Can aricept be mind altering for one who does not requirement it?
I ask because it got stolen No, the person that stole it is retarded here are the side effects. SIDE EFFECTS: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, tiredness, drowsiness, trouble sleeping, or muscle cramps may occur as your body adjusts to the drug. These effects usually ending 1-3 weeks and...


Does anyone know if Aricept cause nightmares surrounded by elderly patients?
My experience next to Aricept was neutral mentally. No bad dreams. However it did cause a fall off in my platelet blood count. It seems like my mother does have vivid dreams and nightmares also. Yes, she does whip aricept. My mom takes a benadryl at night also,...


Is aricept taken near or w/out food?
Iam taking aricept 10 mg. do I take with or without food/ Also sinemet 100mg - you don't need to filch food with aricept. my mother takes it. i am not sure about the sinemet. Source(s): http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ari鈥? http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=sin鈥? From the manufacture鈥檚 web site: http://www.aricept.com/about/tips.aspx Can Aricept be taken short...


Is crying a side effect of aricept?
My niece is on this medication, just recently, and has been wake up crying and is also crying during the day. How old is your niece...this medication is given usually for symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease.her doctor should know this right again. It sounds like depression to me.


Is it locked to pilfer aricept and st johns wort?
- Your best (and safest) bet would be to ask a pharmacist if there are any interactions listed between the drugs and supplements you're taking. Doctors and pharmacists both have access to a database of drug and supplement interactions and they can tell you speedily if you can safely take them together or not.


My mother have have copd for several years and be doing great until the nursing home put her on aricept ,?
since the aricept was started several weeks ago she went into congestive heart failure ,and was hospitalized ,released on hospice perfectionism and told she was gonna die,that her heart was worn out,and its the nursing homes fault she is 70 yrs old -...


Risperdal for Alzheimers or alcohol related dementia? PLEASE READ!!!?
My grandmother displays all of the signs of Alzheimers disease, she has taken tests for it more than once, she has be prescribed aricept. [Which is a drug used for Alzheimers] However her doctors have never told us anything clear. From what we read we feel that this is without a doubt...


What is aricept?
my friend gave me this pill to get high and i dont know what it is cane i win high and wate duse it do i have not taken it so plz befor i do - Aricept is: Aricept improves the function of nerve cell in the brain. It works by preventing the breakdown of a chemical called acetylcholine...


Has anyone used the aricept patch for Alzehimers? We tried the pill but too heaps problems.?
The dr. told us that the aricept patch has fewer side effects than the pill. Does anyone know if it is better? worse? etc... go see a doctor


Does anyone know of anything for alzheimers besides aricept, that have abundantly of side effects?
My aunt takes a drug called "Namenda." It is supposedly for dementia. But they also say it is for memory. Sadly, there are few treatments for it. Check with the National Institute for Mental Health to see if they have any new medicine. - I...


I can't read my correspondence because an aricept commercial placed on the up-left corner(can't use even sign out)?
- I too was getting fed up with all the commercials and flash ad Yahoo is displaying on their pages. Thats why I downloaded and installed the latest Firefox browser: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all鈥? I also installed "adblock plus": https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox鈥? Result: no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment