Monday, October 19, 2009

Advair Diskus FAQ

ADVAIR DISKUS For Asthma?
Someone told me that the medince ADVAIR DISKUS that u inhale for asthma can cause heart problems and cause someones heart to stop. Do u believe that? Why or Why not? Is it true? Why or Why not? I have used advair diskus for over 3 years for chronic asthma. I hold never had any of those...


Does using the advair diskus and the singulair tablet grounds cold symptoms to be worse when they transpire?
my son has been asthmatic since he was three months old.We are immediately controlling is with advair and singulair taken daily.He is seven years old about eighty four pounds and an otherwise athletic kid.I just read and article that said that it is harder for them to...


Difference between ADVAIR DISKUS and ADVAIR HFA?
I have asthma and was put on advair 115/21 HFA just wondering what the difference was between the 250/50 advair diskus and the advair HFA inhaler. How long does the advair steal to start to work thank you for answering - The idiot who wrote to you to get off the advair is almost certainly not...


I use the advair diskus and i want backing paying for it, where on earth do I progress?
Many pharmacuetical companies have programs to relieve pay for meds. Check with Glaxo SmithKline, they make Advair. Good luck and stay healthy!!! I take it you enjoy low income and no insurance? Then how are you seeing the doctor? You should ask them...


Can you pinch singulair while you are breastfeeding?
my daughter is 1 week old and I asked the doctor if I could take singulair and advair diskus and breastfeed and he said yes, I am just afraid to take it. Is anyone else on these medicatons and are breastfeeding. yes..I am on both and nursing my one month antiquated most...


Does advair diskus does more defacement than well brought-up and is here another med.similar w/o the horrible side effects?
my son has been taking it for about 2 years and a half and he have had less asthma attacks but,the side effects are scaring me pieces.I have talk to his doctor about my fears and he doesn't seem to listen so I really need someone...


Does anyone lug symbicort 4 asthma maintainence?
the dr.wants to switch my son whose asthmatic from advair diskus 500 to symbicort b/c he still has breakthroughs on the advair and ends up in icu at least once a year.i am a short time ago looking hopefully for someone that has gone through a similar situation to shed some light.thanks for considerations. oh yeah he has...


I am have hurricane lantern head and vigorous heart flog from not taking purple advair diskus for so long, have need of answer very soon?
I am a long time asthma. I been taking purple diskus inhalor for long time to help control my asthma, it been doing great for me. But since recently I own to have refill they pharamacy won't...


ADVAIR DISKUS WARNING Means?
ADVAIR DISKUS WARNING Means? Question Details: What ALL does this Advair Diskus Warning Mean? Read this ALL please& Than Answer: Rarely,serious(sometimes fatal) asthma-related breathing problems have occurred with the use of long-acting inhaled beta agonists(e.g.,salmeterol)... product contains salmeterol in combination next to fluticasone(a corticosteriod)It is not known if adding corticosteriod changes this risk.Therefore patients with asthma,this drug should lone...


ADVAIR DISKUS WARNING Means?
What ALL does this Advair Diskus Warning Mean? Read this ALL please& Than Answer: Rarely,serious(sometimes fatal) asthma-related breathing problems have occurred with the use of long-acting inhaled beta agonists(e.g.,salmeterol)This product contains salmeterol in combination next to fluticasone(a corticosteriod)It is not known if adding corticosteriod changes this risk.Therefore patients with asthma,this drug should with the sole purpose be prescribed when one...


Advair diskus, asthma medication. can i find it contained by the UK? where on earth?
Would be in the Uk for some time any advice on where i can buy my asthma medication? - Advair Diskus ( salmeterol xinafoate - fluticasone propionate) is available in the UK as Seretide Accuhaler. You would be advise to take sufficient with you to last a few...


Does Medicare cover pulmonary medication such as Advair Diskus 250/5?
- Medicare Part D plans--and the prescription drugs they cover--can be confusing. Yes, whether these drugs are covered in your Part D plan will depend on what Part D plan you have. If you would like some help surrounded by sorting out the answer to this question--and how it will work if you...


Question for Advair Diskus users?
I have this problem and was wondering if anyone else does and what did or would they do about it? I have be using advair for 6 months now and ever since i have had repeated episodes of white patches within my mouth (i think it is called Thrush) that is a side effect from it. No matter how plentiful...


Can someone explain to me the difference between Advair Diskus and Symbicort? Which works better for asthma?
- Well it's like Coke and Pepsi. What's your flavor? Both have a steroid and a Long Acting Beta Agonists drug in them. Most people who catch advair get the diskus. It's a big bulky purple disk that contains a powder. Advair has an inhaler but...


For Thoses On ADVAIR DISKUS?
I have been taking Advair Diskus every morning at 10:00am & everynight at 10:00pm. Is it ok if I keep taking 5 minutes early adjectives the time? Why or Why not? I want to start taking it at 9:00 or 9:30 so I'm trying to keep taking it 5 minutes early all the time to get to that time. If...

No comments:

Post a Comment