Friday, October 30, 2009

Humalog FAQ

Per respectively component of humalog, approximately how abundant unit will it purloin your blood sugar down?
I've always wanted to know this. Seems like it should be pretty easy to amount out and pretty standard to each person. No, it is not standard. Insulin sensitivity vary from person to person and it will vary in respectively person as they age and if...


Has anyone taken lantus, humalog insulin and consequently be prescribed metformin hydrochloride tablets?
This is usually for type 2 diabetics, I was wondering how the combination worked together? My partner take all three and has had no problems at all. I be 1st put on the metformin 500mgx2 daily. 2weeks later I was put on Glipizide as well.5mgx1 on a daily basis. my...


How can I use humalog insulin near NPH ?
Congratulation for diabetes day. I use humalog as bolous and glargin-Lantus as basal.but now I have no more lantus but have still humalog for 1 year. since I can not afford to buy Lantus anymore due to big price.is it possible I use humalog with NPHinsulin which is cheaper.please dont reffer me to doctors .they are...


How could I follow that lantus works 24 hours surrounded by my body not smaller quantity?
I am a lantus user and humalog as a case of IDDM My boyfriend uses both of those insulins. His body uses the lantis in a little bit smaller quantity than 24 hours, though, so they had to switch the times he took it, as he kept getting...


Humalog mix 75/25?
I have been on Humulin R & NPH for many years. My doctor recently switched me to Lantus. I'm have to take 3 to 4 shots daily of Humulin R to bring my sugar down. I'm going to ask my doctor about the Humalog mix. How is the mix working for you? - the premixed insulin regimens (like humalog mix)...


I am not so rich to throw away a vial of lantus or humalog after 28 days?
As a case of IDDM i use 600 unit of humalog and 750 unit of lantus insulin per month .according to the datas lantus and humalog should not be used after 28 days from unpacking. I bought a bvial of humalog Euro 36.86 and lantus Euro...


I accidently mixed humalog into my lantus, is my lantus still apt?
Ni Ni Ni -- no other insulin should be mixed with Lantus. Do not use the Lantus! Be careful, clutch care. i would think so your body will show it in a few hours i take my lantus in the morning and i own the novolog pens so i don't...


I merely took 80 unit of humalog insulin it be suppose to be 80 unit of lantus this is 2nd 80 component i 2hr?
Call your doctor and do NOT drive yourself anywhere. Whoa...that is a BIG mistake. Go to the ER...and hurry. Humaog is a fact acting insulin and you will likely find yourself next to a rapidly dropping blood sugar. ...


If I want to shift from Humalog insulin to novolog what considerations should be done?
I am a case of IDDM getting use of Lantus as basal and Humalog to cover the meals if I want to shift from humalog to Novolog should I have in devolution in dosage?what other actions should I do in order to prevent the difficulties? You should ask...


IS it better to inject humalog earlier lunchtime or after it?
As a case of IDDM I usually take humalog after meal because I know how much carb I exactly have consumed what is your comments as a diabetic contained by this regards? It is just the thing to give insulin before a meal and that is when you enjoy checked your blood sugar...


Lantus insulin ?
I was on NPH and R before my pump. I remember all the swings of blood sugars because the N is unpredictable. I own also seen a lot of people on Lantus. I definitely reccomend switching. It's once a daylight, because it lasts 24 hours. That means your humalog would be any time you want to correct a high, or eat a...


Lantus insulin?
I am taking 120 units of insulin and 30 units of humalog also20 mg of glipizide does this seem high doseage of insulin? I think the amount of insulin you embezzle depends on the person, weight, height and how their body breaks it down. I have be diabetic for 21 years and take 76 units before bed of lantus and 18 to...


No Humalog Left Till Tomorrow Night?
I got 2 questions about my Humalog Insulin. I recently discovered my humalog insulin freshly recently expired. I work from 9 till about 5 at night, how am I supposed to eat tomorrow for breakfast and lunch previously I can get my insulin refilled. Im currently taking lantus as my basil insulin. After dinner my...


Are you a type 1 Diabetic using Humalog penfill? How do you find it?
I am currently taking Toronto regular insulin for the last 20yrs.My Dr. reccommended Humalog for better control and change. - I always just get mine at the pharmacy. If you are interested in humalog pen talk to your doctor or better yet get an appointment beside an endocrinologist.


AS a casE OF IDDM how I can calculate carbs within food?I inject lantus and humalog?
I want to know how I could measure for example carbs in a sandwich in 100 Grams bread and an apple a candy so that I adjust correctly my humalog insulin. - You need to determine your carbohydrate-to-insulin ratio. This may relocate by time of day and...


As an iddm defence what are the right doses of lantus and humalog insulin ?
AS A CASE OF IDDM I INJECT TWICE TIME 30/70 MIXTARD INSULIN(30% REGULAR &70%NPH)IN 2 INJECTION.IF I WANT TO SHIFT TO LANTUS INSULIN AS BASAL AND HUMALOG FOR PRE- MEAL WHAT ARE THEMOST CONVENIENT DOSES OF LANTUS &HUMALOG FOR ME? - The shift should be done keeping contact...


Taking humalog contained by public/at work?
I'm type I, and just started taking humalog at ever meal. Right now for breakfast and lunch I run to the bathroom stall to take my shot. Does anyone own any advice for taking shots at work? IT MAY BE CLEANER AND MUCH LESS HASSLE JUST TO TAKE YOUR SHOT AT YOUR WORKSTATION. NO LONG...


What happen if humalog get hot?
We traveled from Little Rock to Dallas this past weekend. My insulin got somewhat warm. On Saturday, we went to Six Flags and I feel like I was going to pass out. I was sweating and lightheaded. My stomach also hurt. Ever since after, when i've taken my insulin, I have the same reaction. Could this be because it...


What is the insulin similar to humalog from novo nordisk company?
I need the exact name of the insulin similar to ones of Novo Nordisk.This isulin has a onset of 15 minutesthe blossoming is 40-50 minuets and the duration of action is 3-5.if somebody address me the exact name specially which brand is avaiable in Germany?Iwant to use it with Lantus insulin as basal. ...


What is the most recent insulin discovered apart from lantus aspart lispro and rapida/?
what is the last insulin made by famous insulin makers?are lantus humalog and novolog are the latest or clean one is discovred with more effect? I take Lantus for its long acting effect and Novolog before meals for the short term effect. It works pretty resourcefully, but nothing works without...

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment