Thursday, October 22, 2009

Chantix questions and answers

~chantix~ Help me!!?
okay any one no anything about the new chantix med. my dad is a hevy smoker and is gonna start it pretty soon any advice for him he could really use it .i hope it works and side effects or anything that he might need to no just about it .just got it yesterday? - Chantix (varenicline) helps to reduce...


Any one do right on chantix?
Love it love it. I quit after smoking for 10 years and my father who chain smoked for 40+ years quit while using it for only 3 of the 12 week reccomendation. The establishment I work for went smoke free and offered adjectives employees this med and I can say the success rate was amazing. If you really...


Does the drug Chantix Really Work for Smoking Cessation?
It's the new miracle drug! FDA say that Chantix is superior than other medicines like Zyban (bupropion). But, is exceedingly important to be motivated to stop smoking. You have to choose a "quit date" to start the treatment. You can find more information about Chantix here: http://www.quitsmokinghope.com/chantix/c鈥?


My dad stop taking chantix 3 days ago and presently he is really depressed...?
my dad started taking chantix quite some time ago and ever since then he has been man a real well jerk to me and my mom and now that he stopped taking it he is really depressed he is isolating himself and i over hear him the other nigh telling my...


On week 3 of Chantix...I'm afraid that I will spatter stale?
I am a Non smoker, chantix has helped me achieve this, But what happens when I stop taking chantix? Do I become this crackhead again? Or am I over the worst portion and dont know it? those receptors are the cause of the crackhead feeling, but what happens when I stop filling...


One of chantix side effects have be nausea. Is in that any nausea meds., that can be used to stop the nausea?
My daughter and mother took this medication and was doing great at first, then the nausea started and they couldn't handle the illness can a over the counter stomach medication be taken to help out with the nausea? I want to start taking...


Question nearly the pill Chantix?
I want to quit smoking really bad, I've been wanting to for a long time now and I was of late wondering if anyone knows how I would go about getting chantix...Do I need a doctor to prescribe it to me? What type of insurance covers it?? All I enjoy is Great lakes (medicaid) so for some reason I doubt...


Quitting smoking near chantix?
i just got chantix today to quit smoking. i am going to start taking in the morning. does anyone have any direction or any useful knowledge about this pill that will help. thankfulness - Most people start a week before they quit. It's not magic. It doesn't take up adjectives or even half the load of work in quitting.


Quitting smoking on Chantix?
I have tryed cold turkey and I get really ill toured my girlfriends I need assist with quitting will chantix be the right way>? - Yes, definitely use the drug Chantix to quit smoking. My father in law used this drug and he have been smoke free for over a year now. He was a heavy smoker,...


Side effects from chantix ?
Definitely talk to your doctor about it. But nicotine affects the brain more than you think and as you know your brain controls everything!: ) I think adjectives the side effects you just describes could be from quitting smoking. keep it up though and good luck!


Smokedeter or chantix ?
help me i wanna quit smoking - Chantix is BAD! Use anything but that!!! I have a dear friend who used it for only a month and almost a year later she is still have horrible side effects from that medication. Too many complications that you won't want to deal with. There are much better...


Smokers who own taken chantix?
I took it, and had to stop, it did make me very depressed. But I know a number of population who did really well on it. It will give him vivid dreams, I rather enjoyed that subdivision of it, but the depression nearly did me in. Source(s): RN


What are adjectives the side effects of chantix?
- If you want to know all the side effects, then I think your best bet is to google it. I took chantix and it made me feel green about the gills, but I quit smoking so it was worth it. I found the best thing was to take it after breakfast and afterwards just deal...


Experience beside chantix ?
Chantix is great for quitting smoking with few side effects. For more Chantix information, click the following link: http://www.121doc.com/champix.html?a_aid鈥? an excellent medication, used to both address cravings and reduce pleasure from continued smoking 2+ packs a day of Marlboro Reds...I consider I qualified as a heavy smoker. I recently quit using Chantix, yesterday...


What should I be looking for on side effects of chantix while my boyfriend is on it?
my boyfriend just started the chantix to quit smoking. He is on day two - he has had headache , tired and heartburn. He says that he feels disoriented and loopy, but not to the point where he can't function. I read the insert and it sounds like...


by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment