Monday, October 19, 2009

Adderall XR FAQ

Adderall xr interrogate?
I'm 16 and I was put on adderall xr three days ago, the first day i was freaking out and was outstandingly nervous so i took a sleeping pill and went to sleep for pretty much the whole day, did like thing yesterday and was pretty spaced out. I am spaced out again today and I feel really down. Are these side...


Adderall xr worth?
I just recently have started taking 20 mg adderall xr and I find that I do not get even practical 12 hours out of it. Actually, I probably get around three or four hours of extreme concentration and then I'm right back to the way I be before. Can anybody explain this to me and tell me why this might be happening?...


Adderall xr: supressing my appetite so much i forget to put away?
i had pretty severe a.d.d. and i'm on adderall xr. the only side effects i have are insomnia (if i take it too behind time in the day), and it supresses my appetite so severely i am NEVER hungry. i'd stop taking it, but without it i really can't concentrate or...


My 30lb dog may own eat my adderall xr pill, what should i be looking for within the vomit?
We induced vomitting like the doctor said, and she threw up, but i didn't see any form of the capsule, or any of the beads inside the capsule. It have only been 20 minutes after she may have eaten it, and the medication is extended release.


My dog ate a 20 mg adderall xr medication, i dont know what to do?>?
put up everything... he might walk nuts! --Your dog will be fine! First, beckon a vet and see what they have to say. I suggest trying to induce vomiting so that it comes back up... Like they do with humans who overdose on drugs (of any sort).


Should i get the impression some of the effects of adderall xr 20mg nonetheless after 3 days?
i just got diagnosed 4 days ago with adult ADD and this will be my 3rd hours of daylight taking 20mg of adderall xr and i feel no change whatsoever. It doesn't even feel like i hold taken anything. i take it in the morning as prescribed...


So i started taking adderall xr...?
when i first started taken it i could tell.. i lost like ten pounds i weigh 148 now and i was cavernous awake more focused... i was on 20mg as i kept taken it it was like it was working smaller number NOW she put me on 25mg. i only been taken it for 2 days and the...


What are the desperate effects adderall xr can own on you?
i am 16 and have been on adderall for almost 3 months now. I am really really mood swingy from an overy happy sparkling motivated high to a slugish quit, unmotivated low. i am wondering if this is caused by the pills. i am on 20 mg once a day. does it still screw...


What do you construe give or take a few adderall xr?
I was recently diagnosed with ADHD. I'm 21 years old and this is adjectives new to me. I tried it for the first time, yesterday, under my pysch's supervision and I seemed okay until I got home and cleaned up my unbroken apartment and then some. I've been reading up on others taking Adderal...


What effect will adderall xr 10 mg hold ?
was on concerta 36mg but was changed to adderall xr 10 mg? its an extended release capsule so over the course of the day its going to release small amounts of dextro amphetamine into your system you will perceive thirsty maybe jittery but nothing major


What is your experience beside long-term adderall and adderall xr use?
I have been prescribed Adderall xr and Adderall (both generics) for almost 4 years and I am wondering if this is a safe pharmaceutical to continue using? - Ugh, I took it for approaching a week and gave my mom such a hard time that she finally let me not take it.


What should i expect from taking adderall xr?
increased attention span? increased memory? i've been taking it because i have ADHD but i've noticed that i've been merely as easily distracted as before and it really has had no effect on me thus far. what should i be looking for? what aspects of my behavior should this medication attend to? i'm pretty sure...


What would surface to a entity who take 135mg of Concerta and 60 mg Adderall xr together?
i was just wondering cause a friend of mine tryed to od and took 3 adderall xr 20 mg and took 5 27mg concerta. I would construe you could get sick or do something worse. That's the same amount your friend took, what happened to your friend?...


Whats the cheapest agency to buy adderall xr beside a prescription.?
On the black market adderall is more expensive. So i think you should search in drugstores to see where on earth you can find it the cheapest. Source(s): http://www.drug3k.com/drug/Adderall-11461.htm


Will adderall xr work if you do not own add/adhd?
I have been diagnosed with add/adhd, i take 20 mg of adderal xr a light of day every morning. i have been noticing alot of mood swings lately and have be questioning if it even does make me normal or if it is just making me high-ranking. Yes i do concentrate better on it, but...


Adderall xr 10mg a morning immensity loss?
does anybody know how much weight you lose when you take adderall xr 10mg everyday for 30 days? my doctor told me i had symptoms of adhd and he also said that adderall causes counterweight loss and i got pretty happy about that but i dont know if 10mg a day is alot so can someone please transmit...


Adderall xr or adderall?
i know the differences of adderall xr and adderall (time release vs instant) however I wanted to get the opinion of those who have taken both, which do you prefer? the xr or instant and taking 2x a morning? - I prefer the extended release because the comedown isn't as bad as it is with the normal adderall ...


How do peolpe snort adderall xr? The contents of the pills are tiny small bead.?
I would presume they crush the beads into a fine powder. This is *not* a good theory though. It will erode your nasal epithelium. I have to ask the question of WHY? Is It Safe? Many people mistakenly infer that snorting...


How soaring can you seize sour of a 30 mg pill of adderall xr?
And which would get me highest, snorting, swallowing, or swallowing the powder inside? snorting would make things come on faster, but i say as it is time released just take it...or I don`t know open the capsule crush up half of the little balls and transport half crushed half time...


If you shake up the bead within adderall xr does it still work?
of course. shaking doesnt change the chemical make-up of anything. ive even opened them up, and eat some of the balls every few hours in order to make it ultimate longer.


Recently I go to the doctors and he told me I have ADD, so he give me adderall xr 20mg.?
Now it seems like I'm grinding my teeth a lot, and my eyes sting if I look at a computer or tv even if I have not be on the comp for a couple days. Is this the adderall doing this? Thanks for the help.


Has anyone taken 90 ml of adderall xr for one does? is this too much?
- Do you mean 90 mg(milligrams)? If so, & you are an adult or child >12 yrs. old--the maximum dose is 60 mg in a whole hours of daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment