Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Avelox FAQ

Antibiotic...avelox?
400 mg once a day...can i take my 600mg ibuprofren with it? - There is no known interaction between Avelox and Ibuprofen. Here is a cuation more or less taking an antacid with this: Many antacids and multivitamins may interfere with the absorption of AVELOX and may prevent it from working properly. You should take AVELOX any 4 hours before or...


Will avelox seize you soaring?
just wondering.anyone ever used it for that or heard anything about it?? - As far as I can tell, there's zilch in it that would produce any kind of effect. Not every type of prescription can get you stoned. You gotta fake the fitting illnesses to get your hands on those. ;)


How long does it thieve for the prescription avelox (antibiotic) to bestow your system?
I've been feeling dizzy, cold, and I am feeling confused. It says these are adjectives side effects, but I'm not sure what to do. - Assuming you are a "normal" healthy adult, it will take several days to completely leave your system. However you may distinguish a decrease...


Is avelox a sulfur base product.?
I was recently prescribed avelox for a cold or sinus infection and had a severe reaction. Within 10 minutes I become extremely hot and itchy from my feet to my neck. I then felt my hand swell and cramp closed. My husband called the ems when i couldn't stop coughing and my face became beet red. I couldn't...


Is avelox the proper antibiotic for a throat infection?
My doctor prescribed it to me, I was expecting amoxacillin, I keep reading that it is used for sinus infections or pneumonia, as well as all the side effects - yes, it kill a broad spectrum of bacteria. However, like you said I've heard it being usedmore normally in respiratory infections but it should...


Please Help... does anyone know if the antibiotic avelox will?
cure a bladder infection? I would prefer metronidazole (a cheaper drug) or cefuroxime. Both are 500mg and can be pilfer 3 times a day for 7-10 days. Avelox is an antibiotic that is highly active against several different bacteria, including chronic bronchitis So it should help that bladder infection. OW, those...


Rx for avelox & prednison for ear infect, surface nauseauted & past its sell-by date symmetry, what's this?
Finished both rounds of meds, but feel ear pressure, vertigo, nausea. Primary sent me to ENT he suggested PT for vestibular rehab. Feel weak, can only stay awake for few hours, then obligation to lie down. Plus, strange taste in mouth, kinda like metal. Anyone else ever...


What is the pills avelox used to treat?
- Avelox I Active Ingredients: Moxifloxacin Injection Representative Names: Avelox I.V. What is moxifloxacin injection? MOXIFLOXACIN (Avelox(R) I.V.) is an antibiotic. It kills certain bacteria or stops their growth. It is used to treat bronchitis, pneumonia, sinusitis, and certain skin infections. Generic moxifloxacin injection is not all the same available. Go to this...


Will Avelox cure an upper respitory infection?
In most people it does, me i was allergic to it! i would rather take avelox prednisone can be chancy, unless a dr is folllowing u. it can deplete bone mass and cause weight gain. it can also effect ur heart if u stop abruptly. bu8t if you need prednisone it can oblige alot. as it is...


Avelox for an earache?
I have found avelox in my prescription cabinet, and was hoping to kill an ear infection beside it. Anyone know of the drug, and if this will treat it? (I know I should go to a doctor but I am without insurance). Thank you Most ear infections are viral, so avelox wouldn't do much. There...


Can avelox support my toothache?
- AVELOX(R) (moxifloxacin hydrochloride) Tablets No, it can't help a bad toothache unless you have a known bacterial infection. It's designed to decimate many organisms that traditional antibiotics have trouble killing. It's a fluoroquinolone anti-infective medication used for infections of the lower respiratory system, sinuses, urinary tract, sexually transmitted diseases, etc. You'd be better off to purloin some Extra-Strength...


Avelox and magnesium,aluminum?
im taking avelox antibiotic for my thorat bacterial infection.i brought guava juice today but i think it contains magnesium or aluminum.how long after taking avelox can i drink the guava juice?? Avelox has a drug interaction near aluminum hydroxide, aluminum-magnesium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, didanosine, magnesium hydroxide, multivitamins and things that contain zinc. The specific interaction is that these may interfere with...


Avelox's side effect
Do you guys have any idea of avelox's side effects are - Stop using Avelox and get emergency medical help if you enjoy any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects: fast or...


Can avelox treat tonsilitis also?
- Side Effects posted for Avelox May 21th 2008 2:50 AM I've had 4 back to back sinus infections - doctor prescribed avelox for #3 and #4. I had severe anxiety and depression on Day 7 near the avelox, thought it was the singulair, stopped taking the singulair. On #4 sinus infection dr prescribed the...


Can i steal avelox for a UTI?
Yes you can, but i.e. awfully strong for a simple UTI and you will risk developing resistant bacteria. A sulfa drug, such as Bactrim is a better choice. You could use a penicillin such as Amoxicillin or a cephalosporin like Keflex also. Source(s): Board Certified Urologist Actually, you canNOT run Avelox for...


Can you use avelox for a tooth infection?
It's not likely it will work. Avelox is used mainly for breathing problems and respritory infections. Antibiotics such as Penicillin, are used to fight infections through out the body. A good passageway to help relieve the infection until you get to the dentist is to rinse your mouth out regularly with Listerine or other mouthwash.


Has anyone ever taken avelox?
I was put on avelox about 2 months ago for what the docor said was a sinus infection. It was one that be 1 pill a day for 10 days. An antibiotic. Has anyone else ever taken this? I started feeling vibrations through my body when I was still taking it, but 2 months after taking them, I still have...


Has anyone have a aversion the the antibiotics call avelox and levoquin?
- No, but you may want to read this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?


I am going to be taking my 3rd dose of avelox tonight,i enjoy hear you can own a allergic impulse to?
medications after several days of taken it.i always thougth it only happened after the first dose and u would know if you are allergic..is it incredibly comman to have a allergic reaction after several doses...im kinda scared to take it but i own to...

No comments:

Post a Comment