Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Celebrex FAQ

Needing price check for celebrex a arthritis med?
just wanting to find out where it is the cheapest to get a medication called CELEBREX jam-packed for my dad Shopko might be your best bet. All you have to do is call different pharmacies and ask. Source(s): Health care provider Well, Celebrex doesn't come in a generic so you won't know how to...


Should I quit my celebrex?
I hurt my rotator cuff? and my arm is taped up. Heat takes the pain away but when i go outside within the cold my arm tingles but doesnt inside. Does that mean I need to stay on the celebrex? I cant take asprin or any other antiinflamitories with it cuz it say so on the script, so I...


Switching from cymbalta to celexa for fibromyalgia anyone own any experience next to this & beside celexa 4 fibro?
- i tried lexapro which is a bettter versio of celexa (less side effects)--i seemed to sleep slightly better--it is not related to celebrex swelling is NOT a part of fms--some reports may include--but that is based on misinformation Boy, this cross-examine made...


Can any of these prescription drugs mess you up?
Tapazole Lexapro Skelaxin Cipro Fioricet celebrex dicyclomine I dont know about some of these, Lexapro is an anti depressant, Cipro is an anitbiotic, But Fioricet, is a mild pain pill for head aches, and it can "mess you up". you can type surrounded by all these medications in the browsers and learn more or...


My wife is on methadone a small dose according to her but she is sleepy adjectives the time why? she take celebrex f?
Don't know about others but celebrex made me sleepy all the time. I was directed to take it 3-4 times a hours of daylight and couldn't stay awake. Source(s): former health care worker


Has anyone taken celebrex ?
I have been diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis. The doctor gave me some celebrex but I never took them because my symptoms go away for a while. But now they're back and my butt has really been hurting. The pills hold quite a list of side effects. Should I start taking them? I'm a 19 year old male. If you...


What is an alternative for celebrex?
we are having a hard time getting it thru our insurance - According to http://www.drugs.com/cons/celebrex.html the generic name is Celecoxib. It's a prescription Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug (NSAID) that is commonly used for Arthritis and other united issues. Now, if I understand right and you are asking for a natural alternative, there are quite a few...


What is the purpose of the prescription celebrex?
Its used for back pain. Hey, It is used to treat the symptoms of osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and rheumatoid arthritis contained by adults. It is also used to treat moderate-to-severe pain for a short-term period (less than 7 days), such as pain due to surgery, sprains, or tooth extractions. And its in the...


Has anyone used celebrex? Is it doomed to failure for you?
I took it for arthritis but it didn't help me at all. But it help my brother-in-law. Maybe if you feel uncomfortable taking it get a second opinion besides ours. I've been using Celebrex for arthritis for two and a half years. I know when I run out of the prescription...


Have you tried Celebrex for carpal tunnel syndrome, and is it any better than Aleve?
if it works SO MUCH better than aleve, then i'll do it, but at $115 for a 30 day supply, versus about $10 for generic naproxen, i'm not really enthusiastic about trying celebrex... answer if you've tried Celebrex, even if you didn't use it for carpal tunnel syndrome. ...


I broke my wrist took hydroclodone&celebrex also on effexor&clonazopane bad combo? somevodka drinks 2 bad sleep help
the celebrex I was given (samples) from my primary care dr., followed by x-rays(disc), went to an orthopedic surgeon, took more x-rays(FILMS), and was told the full wrist was broken. was given a 5 day rx for hydrocodone, 1 every 4 hrs., but I only took 2 per year, one in the late afternoon,...


I enjoy a knees problem should I use knees sleeve or brace? I took celebrex and it help so much.?
I have a knee problem should I use knee sleeve or brace? I took celebrex and it helped so much.? Since celebrex help me so much, and i regained the ability to put weight on my knee as I am squatting to pick something...


I enjoy arthritis contained by both of my hips, the right one is the worse. My doctor put me on 200 mg of celebrex once a
My doctor put me on 200 mg of celebrex once a day. It does not help. Do any of you have any ideas of what I can do to moderate the pain? At times I can hardly walk, this...


I enjoy reflux problem. I hold also spasm contained by my shoulder and the complete arm. Am on Omeprazole. Will Celebrex hurt
The omeprazole is probably strong enough to protect you, if not you can swith to aciphex, if you still have the same problem(reflux). Definately give somebody a lift the celebrex or swith to a different pain med than the celebrex and see...


I hold a knees problem should I use knees sleeve or brace? I took celebrex and it help so much.?
Since celebrex helped me so much, and i regained the ability to put weight on my knees as I am squatting to pick something up does that mean all I have is an inflamed or swollen intermedial meniuscus or however its called. ...


I receive sciatica,my doctor prescribes celebrex,ibuprofen,but the dull pain is still on what to do?
Start treating the cause of the problem., not the symptoms (pain). the sciatic self-confidence runs from your lower back down your buttocks along hip joint and down back of leg to your toes compression anywhere in that pathway can end in problems a proper diagnoses...


Anyone else experience liver problems taking celebrex?
I took celebrex for 6 months, after which I was found to have increased liver enzymes indicative of liver damage. my latest blood experiment shows no change in 6 years - I have had liver problems contained by the past and was advised by my doctor NOT to take Celebrex. I didn't, and I am glad...

No comments:

Post a Comment