Sunday, October 11, 2009

Differin FAQ

A sound out roughly differin gel percents?
differin really really dries out my skin. it's getting really gross and annoying. right now, my derm told me that she put me on the highest percent of differin gel which is 0.1%. do you think that if i lower that percent that my skin will be less dry? if so, which percent do you reccomend? i enjoy...


Acne aid: Differin?
It's been over a month now, and my face looks worse than ever. Before I started using it, I was using proactive and a pimple cream, my acne be mild and only really a lot on my right cheek. At night, I use the Neutrogena salicylic acid cleanser after a shower, later put on the differin. In the morning, I use...


Acne cream Differin is my doctor correct?
I had very bad acne so my docter recommended Differin and Benzclin. An wash Cetaphil and lotion Cetaphil. DAILY USE LIST!! Moring= clean with cetaphil put benzclin lotion up with cetaphil Night= wash cetaphil put differin lotion cetaphil Has these products work for u DIFFERIN, BENZCLIN,CETAPHIL?? i been using these products for 2...


Acne- does Clindoxyl and Differin really work? Has anyone tried this medication?
i tried differin and it just made my face burn really badly so i didnt continue using it. I don`t know it didnt work on black skin it may work for you but that was my experience with it Source(s): i used it, duh


Acne pills and differin?
so i have been using perscripition pills and differin for my skin..it started out ok but then it seemed approaching the differin was making my face to oily and i would actually wake up up with a new pimple..so now i quit differin and am just using facade wash at night and morning plus my perscription pills..im thinking about ditching the...


Acne treatment. Differin Vs. ProActiv?
i have been using differin lately and my skin totally peeled away and completely dried out. i have notice small change over a 5 week period with differin but i have used proactiv within the past and it seemed to work, not completely, but it cleared up quite a bit. i have both differin and proactiv at home and immediately...


After wash obverse how long i hold to linger until that time applying differin cream on obverse and does i require moisturiz
er and how long do u wait till u apply moisturizer - I LOVE Differin! I put it on immediately after washing my face and it doesn't irritate my skin unlike Retin A and Benzaclin. No necessitate for moisturizers. ...


DOES DIFFERIN (ACNE MEDICATION) WORK?? please backing!?
my doctor prescribed me to differin for my acne. i've been reading the questions on DrugsFreeFAQ.com and some people are saying it works and some relations are saying it doesnt. and i hear that you will breakout and your acne will get worse before it actually works? also it say i can't eat spicy food...


Does differin comfort for acne scar?
As a less abrasive alternative to benzoyl peroxide, the ZenMed Derma Cleanse Acne Gel is the perfect way to eat up the redness and swelling of unsightly acne without harming your already delicate skin. The salicylic tart in the ZenMed Derma Cleanse Acne Gel gently unclogs your pores and relieves all of your worst acnes nightmares while restoring your...


Does differin hold any reaction beside facial cleansers?
- I am not aware of any cross reactions with differen and other facial cleansers having used it before myself. However similar to most prescription facial drugs it is recommended that you not use them concurrently with your home facial cleansers. This is most often because most facial cleansers have a drying agent...


Does Differin work better than Proactiv?
Differin is WAYY better. Trust me. Proactive sucks donkey butthole. Like if you stop using Proactive for a little bit you'll break out. Stick with differin. I have used Differin n Proactiv. Diiferin works but is after all a prescription drug. Just a few months back i my friend told me nearly a new product called...


Does Differin Work?
I got it from my doctor today... does it work? and how should I use it for best results? - I've been using it for years, and i know it works because when i stop using it i get flare-ups. differin works differently from pro-activ (which uses benzo-peroxide). It often get a bit worse before it gets better--but...


Does Differin, the acne medication, work better when applied on by itself or beside another drug past it?
my doctor told me that at night i should put on Clindamycin on and then follow with differin. its been almost 2 months and no results...im still breaking out. does it work better by itself? plz serve! thx hmm, maybe try something else. 2 months is...


Does the acne cream differin work?
I have recently switched from differin to proactive. The Proactive seems to be working much better for me. USE ACNE FREEEEEEEEEE!! - I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and simply plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop...


Does the differin skin cream in fact work?
- Yes, it works. But Differin gel is more efficient. Good luck! Source(s): http://officialmedicines.com/item.php?id鈥? I have heard of it working for some people but not adjectives. I would say give it a try. If not there are other things you can try. Different treatments work for different people. And in that are...


Does using the prescription drug differin valuable within acne?
I have just started using differin on my skin for my acne, but i was wondering if it actually does relieve or am i wasting my time? They say it takes like 3 months to actually see the full effects, but i purely thought i'd know ahead of time if other people are seeing results...


My derm put me on differin, clyndamycin, aczone, and next in recent times a benzoyl per. swab?
Which of these have you used, what worked, what didn't.. thanks! - OMG i used differen but it was so strong that i got an allergic counterattack but thats cuz i have REALLY sensitive skin i use oil free acne wash and ziana my acne cleared...

No comments:

Post a Comment