Monday, October 19, 2009

Actonel FAQ

Can actonel do urine to be strong smelling?
i don't know about the actonel causing it. but if you don't drink enough water it can basis your urine to have a strong smell from dehydrate Possible side effects: # Back pain -- in up to 26.1 percent of people # Joint discomfort -- up to 23.7 percent # Abdominal pain (stomach pain)...


Anyone know of side effects from actonel..have anyone develop a jowl problem (can't embark on and shut mouth )?
My jaw keeps "clicking" and locking. I can't eat or chew very capably. - Please contact your doctor tomorrow and tell him about this. Some of the unlikely side effects of Actonel are: an increase in bone/joint/muscle pain, mouth pain, vision...


If i lift eltroxin at 8 am on an deserted stomach,can i steal actonel two hours next on not in use stomach?
- I don't know what those two drugs you mentioned are, but you should always ask a doctor, or at the very least a pharmacist, before combining medication and how they're supposed to be taken. Anyone who takes that kind of advice...


My mom take actonel 35 mg 1 time a week. The dr told her to purloin fosomax 70mg 1? Does it issue?
The dr gave her fosomax because my moms insurance wont cover actonel anymore. Does changing from actonel 35mg to fosamax 70mg cause bad side effects. Should she take-home pay the extra and stay opn actonel. Thanks a lot for...


Are in that any side effects to stop taking Actonel?
My mom recently went off it, and has be having stomach problems. We wondered if this might be related, or if there are other things to look out for. The better question is why did she stop the actonel? The main reason for stopping Actonel is because of gastrointestinal intolerance. If...


Can one of the side effects of actonel affect the liver?
- I generally trust Johns Hopkins. Seems there may be a few cases but overall safe for the liver. Good Luck Source(s): http://www.hopkins-arthritis.org/ask-the鈥?


How nippy actonel can lower my cholesterol leels?
- Are you thinking of Actos? It is a prescription medicine that helps lower blood sugar levels in culture with Type 2 diabetes. Actonel is a drug for Osteoporosis and has no effect on cholesterol. Be careful of the side effects of presciption drugs. Have you read the warnings? I wouldn't use this...


Can you give somebody a lift actonel befor cataract surgery ?
Whenever you are having cataract surgery (and many other types) always check with your MD doing the operation as to whether you should be taking any of your meds. Most times you will be NPO or zilch by mouth, which also means medications after the midnight before the operation.In some cases the...


Does anyone win fruitless stomach affliction from actonel?
I've been on actonel for 6 weeks and have been getting frequent stomach pain during this time. Has anyone else have stomach pain on actonel and does it eventually go away? - Haven't taken it, but I distinctly remember the ad saying you have to be able to 'sit or stand for at least 30...


Has anyone out within gotten hives from taking Actonel?
Mine developed 2 years after starting Actonel so I'm not sure that is the cause, It's taking months to get rid of them maybe because the Actonel stays surrounded by the body for a long time. I had the same thing happen three years after taking Fosamax. - Anyone can develop sensitivity to...


Anyone know of side effects from actonel..have anyone develop a jowl problem (can't embark on and shut mouth )?
My jaw keeps "clicking" and locking. I can't eat or chew very capably. - Please contact your doctor tomorrow and tell him about this. Some of the unlikely side effects of Actonel are: an increase in bone/joint/muscle pain, mouth pain, vision...


Is at hand a drug for osteoporosis - within the category of Fosamax - to be exact generic currently?
- No. They are all brand. They include Fosamax, Fosamax D, Actonel, and Boniva. As for other medication for osteoporosis, there are Evista, Forteo, Myacalcin, all of which are also branded.


Looking foir someone who have used the boniva iv flush?
I have to start the boniva iv flush tomorrow and would like to know if any one else has used it before and how it is working. It is used for ostereoperosis - Don't use that stuff!!! That is a unknown drug out and the counterparts of Fosamax and Actonel, especially the IV's...


My doctor reccomends I purloin Actonel for my precipitate osteoporosis. Is it any polite? Will it really assist me?
- Actonel is one of the first meds used for osteoporosis (other than Calcium); it has proven itself very well. Now for the specifics. Is your Bone Density score -2.0 to -2.5? If smaller amount than -2.0 (in number but more in...


Osteoporosis & Actonel Medication problems next to this drug?
I was diagnosed with oseoporosis at age 52 having been on the drug for 3yrs the muscles contained by my arms and hands seem to be wasting away, my fingers are splaying out too. Does anyone else have this problem with Actonel or anything closely related to my problem. I would really appreciate any information on...


Are in that any side effects to stop taking Actonel?
My mom recently went off it, and has be having stomach problems. We wondered if this might be related, or if there are other things to look out for. The better question is why did she stop the actonel? The main reason for stopping Actonel is because of gastrointestinal intolerance. If...


Stay on Actonel for bone loss?
I was prescribed Actonel about 3 years ago for bone loss. I have not taken it for about 4 months immediately. Once a person starts to have osteoparosis and prescribed a medication like Actonel...do you have to hold it the rest of your life? - it's likely that you should. your doctor should be following your...


What is the difference between Actonel and Fossamax?
I have osteopenia and had to go off the Actonel because of diarreha and severe heart burn. Is Fossamax any different from Actonel surrounded by this regard? Also does taking calcium make the stool "loose"? - I cannot tell you from experience. But I can tell you that I hold had a...


What just about intravenous Boniva for bone loss?
I was given a Dexa Scan and have osteoporosis. Can no longer take Actonel as it bothers my stomach. I.V. Boniva has finally be approved by my insurance co. Do you think this is a safe way to go? - http://www.roche.com/med-cor-2004-12-09


Actonel poisoning?
I'm interested in hearing from anyone who's used Actonel for osteoporosis. I took it as prescribed (one pill, two consecutive days). By the end of day two, I be ill with virtually every stated side-effect of the medication: flu-like symptoms, all-over body pain, difficulty breathing and swallowing. I was inept to keep anything down for four days. In addition...

No comments:

Post a Comment