Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Asacol FAQ

I ham suffering from ulcerative colitis for olden three years. what will occur if I stop taking mesacol/
iF YOUR DISEASE IS NOT IN REMISSION STOPPING YOUR MEDICATIONS WILL LEAD TO A FLARE UP WITH UNCONTROLLED DIARRHOE BLEEDING AND ATTENDENT COMPLICATINS,IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO STOP YOUR MEDICATIONS ON YOUR OWN. If we offered you a miracle remedy that cures and prevents...


Adderall and asacol, Bad combo?
So, I'd like to know if there would be any drug interaction if adderall and asacol were to be mixed? thanks. - google investigate for "drug interaction" there's plenty of website that have big databases that can tell you if there is a possible interaction. Yes you are not supposed to mix adderall with nought. Adderall...


Asacol renunciation symptoms??
I've been taking asacol for the past 2 yrs and haven't had any flare up's. My doctor cut me down to 1 a day for 1 week and immediately I'm done with them. My question is will i feel any withdrawal symptoms? Hopefully my crohns does't come pay for. thanks! - No , you wont feel any withdrawal symptom. Hopefully...


Can asacol affect the depo provera shot?
- The asacol should not effect you depo shot. http://www.pgpharma.com/pi/US-Asacol.pdf This is the insert that come with the medication. You usually do not see this b/c it is on the stock bottle at the pharmacy you go to. Source(s): I am also a pharmacy tech


Crohn's disease? question going on for humira?
I am almost 14 years old and i have crohns disease. i was diagnosed in april of 2007 I started out next to all the basics like asacol and imuran and prednisone (BLERG!) but then they stopped working and i be going soooo high levels on prednisone so then i switched to remicade. Remicade worked wonders for like...7...


Does any one know where on earth I could find asacol 400mg cheaper than 200.00?
- hi hick, are you taking asacol for Crohn's disease or Ulcerative colitis by chance? The reason I ask is that many GIs don't usually prescribe it anymore b/c it really doesn't help their patients. The newer treatments similar to Remicade, humira, Entocort, imuran, or 6MP are more...


Does anyone know if u can give somebody a lift birth control (the pill) when u hold Crohn's Disease? I purloin asacol & 6MP. Thx!
Does anyone know if you can take birth control (the pill) when u have crohn's disease? (I take asacol & 6mp). I know nobody may know, but thought it's worth asking..Thx Try going to the pills website and searching...


I enjoy be experiencing hours of darkness sweats and would approaching to know why. I hold crohns disease I appropriate asacol 4700mg.
I also take Bentyl occasionaly for pain - If you are 50 and female..it's menopause. If not talk to your doctor.


I enjoy ulcerative colitis and no strength insurance at the moment ,anyone know in the order of free or discounted asacol? ?
does anyone know of any ways to get free or very discounted asacol? i cannot do without this medicine and am a student that cannot afford the 300 dollars it would cost a month :( im desperate!! - ~~Speak near your...


I enjoy Ulcerative Colitis taking asacol 4mths.Just quit a week ago and hold doomed to failure tum stomach-ache.is this the asacol ?
Have been in flareup for months so Dr and I thought maybe asacol was not helping but probably even making it worse .Brother has crohns. - I have no information regarding asacol. But wanted to provide you next to another...


Is asacol used within supressing a flare-up for ulcerative colitis or is is of late to stay surrounded by remission.?
Im confused about this becuause my doctor gave me Asacol for my ulcerative colitis and i am having a flare up now. Is here another medicine i should be taking for my flare up? - Sorry about this problem you are having!! My...


Sneezing and taking Asacol?
I started taking Asacol for my Cologenious Colitus and i can't stop sneezing! and my nose runs too :( Will this go away? I'm 16 and it's getting really annoying in class sneezing all of the time lol - Runny trunk is a side effect of Asacol, as per their website - http://www.asacol.com/ulcerative-colitis鈥?


What drug company handle Asacol?
My son has Crohn's Disease and can't afford his medication. I was hoping that contacting the drug company he could get his meds directly as some drug companies will help lower than these circumstances. - http://www.asacol.com/index.jsp The link above should get you closer to your answer.


Will an ulcerative colitis tolerant die lacking medication such as asacol?
- i known someone who had to have surgery,due to the ulcerative colitis. the bowel became so get thinner,almost nothing was passing through. the meds help family too. but,sometimes a section of the bowel has to be removed no matter what. some people bleed through the bowel.the bleeding have to be stopped. ...


Do they trademark a generic durg for asacol and tricor?
Depends on whether the patents had expired. How long have the drugs been on the souk? Add a few yers to that for clinical trials and FDA approval, and compare to patent term (15-20 years, if I remember right). If it's been less than that, no generics. Try shopping at canadian online stores.


Can i drink alcohol if i rob asacol?
i take asacol 3 times a day, 3 each sitting= 9 pills a day. Now if i be to drink alcohol say, twice every month would that have any negative affects or problems - Not necessarily, but I wouldnt recommend you do that since Alcohol is processed in the Liver and asacol have been...


Can i drink alcohol while on asacol?
i take 2 pills three times a day, and im talking about beer for alcohol - According to the website you should "Avoid alcohol when your UC is helpful as it can worsen your discomfort." I guess that just means, drink at your own risk. You might get sick...you might not. ...


Does asacol gossamer your blood?
- Check out this website. http://www.living-better.com/index.jsp Good Luck! If you mean Alcohol, than yes it does.


Is it desperate to drink alcohol if I'm taking asacol, mercaptopurine, prednisone, and celexa?
- Alcohol is a poison eliminated by your liver and excreted by your renal system. Unfortunately, your liver also metabolizes drugs too. You should talk to a pharmacist or doctor and seek professional advice on these medication. Most of them will have a warning about alcohol use,...




Write by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment