Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fosamax FAQ

Does fosamax plus D 70 mg enjoy estrogen?
i had a bone scan and was told my bones were strong like a younger being, i am 57 years old,but the doctor gave me a prescription for fosamax plus d anyway. i was told it contains estrogen replacement also, is this true? - noo i would say not .. i conjecture it would not...


Does fosamax work contained by avascular necrosis of the hips?
- I would not have guessed this, but apparently bisphosphonates (for example, Fosamax) *are* used to treat avascular necrosis. I don't have any personal experience with this. There was a study published only just that indicated it *was* effective (see 1st source). A little bit later, some other researchers wrote a...


Effects of fosamax plus d?
- Bone cells are continually being reabsorbed by the body and also rebuilt into new bone. Fosamax blocks osteoclast-mediated bone-resorption and this cause stronger bone structure. The Vitamin D is added because it helps build stronger bones and because plain Fosamax is about to go off official document and will soon be available as a generic drug. The added...


Fosamax/dental?
How long does fosamax stay in the body's system? I need to have dental work done and would like to stop taking it contained by advance, with the hopes of avoiding Osteonecrosis of the Jaw. - The problem with Fosamax and other Bisphosphonates is that they stay in your body for reasonably a while.. About 2 years.. What you can...


Fosamax?
for what medical problems is fosamax used for? - Fosamax deficiency of course! No . . . just kidding, sorry, enjoy a huge problem with pharmaceuticals Fosamax is used to treat or prevent postmenopausal osteoporosis and steroid-induced osteoporosis. Fosamax is also used to treat Pagets disease of bone. It is a calcium builder. I used it when I...


Has anybody hear of osteonecrosis..or ONJ..cause by taking fosamax?
personally, i have never seen this within a dental office . however, i did find some info concerning your question which you will find a link to below. http://www.remedylaw.com/Fosamax.htm?OVR鈥? Source(s): RDA Have a look at this site, it may be of interest to you!! http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overvie鈥? -...


The dr put me on a drug call fosamax?
for osteoporosis does anybody know why they recommend you to see your dentist for a full examination/treatment before taking the drug? I can't afford to go to the dentist, we don't have dental insurance, my teeth aren't the best but they dint bother me either... Precautions Before taking alendronate, give an account your doctor or pharmacist...


Has anyone hear that dentist won't do tooth extrations if you are very soon or enjoy taken fosamax?What can you do?
My friend has a badly decayed tooth and is in profoundly of pain but dentist won't pull because her jaw could rot out from fosamax.What can you do? I'm coming up on that age but now I suggest I'd be better off letting my...


Has anyone took fosamax for osteoporosis, and does it do substance gain?
I have been diagnosed with osteoporosis, and degenerative low back disease and hernisted disk and i am supposed to see a orthapedic surgion i do not know if he will do surgeryy on me or what , can anyone afford me suggestions i feel i have been put throught the wringer for 6...


I enjoy be taking fosamax for two years. I own to hold a tooth extracked,dentist refuse is he right?
the dentist told me I should contact my doctor and go off of fosamax. How long before I can have my tooth extrackrd? I totally agree next to the first answer given. Dental extractions in patients that have been on fosamax have resulted contained...


I would resembling a printable coupon for fosamax d 70mg.can not find one.please facilitate.?
sorry i dont have a coupon but i do have fosamax plusD once weekly tablets. and i dont know should i take them or not, you can have them. subsequent time you're at the doctors office ask if he or she have any free boxes untill you get your coupon.


Is fosamax obliging within casing of avn within hips?
i have avn in my both hips due to long use of steroids.dr have advised me to help yourself to fosamax i want to know would it b helpful.avn is in its initial stages.does avn causes raised ESR. - Alendronate (brandname Fosamax) is used for treating patients near osteoporosis to increase the bone...


My mom take actonel 35 mg 1 time a week. The dr told her to purloin fosomax 70mg 1? Does it issue?
The dr gave her fosomax because my moms insurance wont cover actonel anymore. Does changing from actonel 35mg to fosamax 70mg cause bad side effects. Should she take-home pay the extra and stay opn actonel. Thanks a lot for...


Anyone own a problem beside Fosamax and osteonecrosis of the mouth?
I have been on Fosamax for several years for osteopenia and have had raise. Recently I posted a question of Dr Weil and mentioned the Fosamax and they always have a doom and gloom concerning the fosamax and "unconscious jaw". My Gyno, internist, dentist and periodontist all have said there is a very small...


Anyone used boniva for osteoporosis?
Can't take fosamax or evista - thinking of trying boniva injections. Anyone used it? Or any experience with any of the three meds? - July 8, 2004 -- Nutley N.J. NEW PHASE III STUDY SHOWS INTRAVENOUS BONIVA(R) GIVEN ONCE EVERY TWO OR THREE MONTHS EFFECTIVE IN THE MANAGEMENT OF OSTEOPOROSIS -- Novel dosing of osteoporosis...


Taking fosamax plus?
You need to find out why you have a reduced bone mass, things like do you have TB or something. Fosamax and other drugs similar to it have been known to cause the bones to rot, especially the mouth. So if you get unexplained jaw pain, that should be a concern. You take drugs close to this on an...


What if you obligation tooth removed on fosamax?
I've read the news about this but need a tooth removed. What do I do? I don't know just about fosamax ,but some people have to take antibiotics before going to dentist when on some medication I would strongly recommend against taking Fosamax until after your tooth extraction. Some people using medicines similar...


Why do I call for to hang around 30 minutes beforehand consumption after taking Fosamax?
you dont inevitability to wait 30 minutes before eating if you read the pkg right it will tell you to sit up for at lowest possible 30 minutes after taking fosamax so you wont get heartburn and irritation backing up into the cheast from taking this med The medication...


by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment