Thursday, October 22, 2009

Copaxone questions and answers

Assistance beside the MS drug Tysabri?
My sister was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis on her 22end birthday, she has tried copaxone, rebif, novantrone-(chemo), and plasmapheresis all to no nouns. she is now on tysabri and has had two infusions and she is worried that it is not working. my examine is how long before she sees any improvements ">


For society next to multiple sclerosis, i be on avonex for almost 18 months, worst 18 months of my energy...?
side effects included flu like symptoms, horrible nightmares and skin rashes to name a few. my neurologist wants me to start using "capaxone", what are your personal experiences next to side effects of "capaxone? I use copaxone ,been taking for 6 years now,works exceptionally...


Is here any research into multiple post injection reaction when one treated next to copaxone for MS?
I have relapsing remitting MS and are experiancing multiple injection reactions while on Copaxone, eg. increased heart rate, hot flushes, dizziness, vomitting, shortness of breath straight after having my injection. This has happen approx 6 times in 2 months. Any ideas would be appreciated. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glatiramer_鈥?...


Where can i catch an auto injector to administer copaxone for ms treatment?
- Your prescribing MD will have to write a script for you for the autoinjector. You can also call the pharmacy or the Teva Marion support hotline for further instructions specific to your situation You can call Shared Solutions at 1-8OO-887-8100 and ask them to call your doctor for...


Copaxone shot injection sites really acting up?
have been on copaxone for MS for 2 weeks now. my injection site's have become totally very swollen and very very itchy and very tight also very hot! even the ones i have done almost a week ago. any help as to what might be going on would be great thanks! - ring your doctor and/or...


Copaxone Side Effect?
i started copaxone on last friday and on sunday my eyes started to feel sore, dry, sensitive to light and a little out of focus. im not sure if its the copaxone or something else... have anyone who has taken copaxone had side effects like this? - The following side effects on the eyes have be reported for...


Help injecting copaxone..?
ok so this is supposed to be day 2 with the copaxone but i cant bring myself to push the button to give myself the shot...im not afraid of needles or shots when a nurse gives it to me but for some common sense i have major anxiety giving it to myself..i wouldnt even let my husband or mom do it.what do...


Copaxone- if you can't afford it will the U.S. policy cover it for you.?
My cousin has MS and cannot afford her copaxone. She will do without when she has to due to lack of funds. She lives surrounded by Nevada. - State Medicaid should help.


Copaxone, what are adjectives the uses of?
I have taken this since 1995. Just searching for updated material. - It appears to be mainly used within treatment of MS Source(s): http://www.copaxone.com/


What are the potential affects of the medication copaxone injection?
an injection given for multiple sclerosis - Hi Sharyn, I have been taking it for about 5 years and have have no side effects, except for the occasional site reactions. You could check the package insert for all the details. I didn't do well on the Interferons at adjectives. I...


Where is the best place to inject copaxone?
My personal preference is the stomach for an injection of this type. my mom rotates them around her body. so like, one day her thigh/hip one day her upper arm. i think it help avoid repeating irritation from the shot? try calling your doctor tomorrow and asking their best suggestion, that would be best. :) ...


Copaxone and Marijuana usage?
I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis and take the medicine Copaxone. I was wondering since I smoke marijuana and use copaxone will any harm be done (besides the unmistakable from weed)? - Sadly, no one is going to be able to tell you what the drug interactions could be between Copaxone (which I take also) and marijuana (don't entail it...


Any info of someone using Copaxone and Lipitor for MS?
- No personal experience here and I don't think it's been tried in humans yet but here are a couple of links/information. Good Luck. A Statin Improves Performance of Multiple Sclerosis Drug By Ed Edelson HealthDay Reporter THURSDAY, March 16 (HealthDay News) -- The same researchers who showed that...


Does the tenderness from taking Copaxone ever be in motion away?
This is my third time on the drug. Always after a few weeks on it I start experiencing weakness. This is the type of weakness where I'm bone tired, but can't sleep. Any treatments for this? I can take concerta when I want, but choose not to because it cause so much afterward anxiety.


My daughter have lost her chore and we will not be capable of afford her subsequent shipment of Copaxone, what do we do?
She is 27, her job has been "eliminated" basically because she get hurt on the job. Has had to have reconstructed hip surgery and she in a minute has no insurance. She has remained in remission with the Copaxone and...


Rebif, Copaxone or Avonex for MS - pluses and minuses?
I have a friend who was diagnosed today with MS. Fortunately, it was caught rash. She's trying to decide between Avonex, Copaxone and Rebif. Does anyone have any recommendations, pluses or minuses? Side effects you've felt for any of them? - I picked Avonex. Advantages: - once weekly...


Is here any research into multiple post injection reaction when using Copaxone to treat MS?
I have relapsing remitting MS and are experiancing multiple injection reactions while on Copaxone, eg. increased heart rate, hot flushes, dizziness, vomitting, shortness of breath straight after having my injection. This has happen approx 6 times in 2 months. Any ideas would be appreciated. - Vaccinations are bad...

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment