Friday, October 30, 2009

Humira FAQ

My insurance wont rate for my humira. I am 27 years prehistoric and i own chrons disease.?
I had a colostomy bag put on and with the humira i was within remission enough to have it reversed. With copay i was paying $1500 a week and now my insurance denied the drug adjectives together... i really need help. is there anyone who knows anything i...


Need to know how much is humira?
My Doc wants me to start Humira for RA. Anyone know what the price tag carries with that? - It is ridiculously expensive.if you enjoy health insurance you should call and ask what they're negotiated contract price is currently. Average prices: https://www.changehealthcare.com/rx_bran鈥? If you don't have insurance, appointment the Humira helpline listed...


What are the severe side affects of humira?
i've looked it up, and i don't know if it will be worth taking for crohn's. my dad says take it, my mom is freaking out and really dooesn't want me to. what is there to worry something like ?? - Look on WebMD for side effects. My wife has been taking it for...


What's up next to humira?
my doctor is basically forcing me to get on humira for crohn's. is it any good? does it work? how bad's the pain? what age r u if u're taking it? apparently its lone being used for adults. - There are many websites available. But check out these three. They'll give you a good standard idea of what...


Has anyone out here almost died or have an unexplained infection while on humira?
My mother was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in her early thirties. She is immediately 49 and has been taking Humira for about 1 year. Two days after her last injection, she developed a hallucination of 103.5; four days later she was on life support and the family be...


Anyone know in the order of humira?
drug for rheumatoid arthritis - This medication is used to reduce pain and swelling due to rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis. It works by blocking a protein (tumor necrosis factor or TNF) found in the body's immune system that causes cohesive swelling and damage. Early treatment of rheumatoid arthritis with more aggressive therapy, including this...


Is alchohol allowed when taking Humira for RA?
Anyone out there taking Humira? - Yes you can drink alcohol when you take Humira. There are no contraindications or warnings about it. I've search everywhere. http://www.humira.com/ 16 pages of prescribing information make no mention of any adverse effects with, or caution against, alcohol. Of course, as other, ask your doctor. Cheers!...


Is Humira protected for the treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis?
I have RA and i used humira . it worked for me for a little while. But i think she should try it. It might work better for your mother then what it did for me. I immediately use Enrel twice a week and feel much better.


Is in that a drug specifically smaller amount expensive and can be used as a alternative to humira for rheumatoid arthritis?
Dr. suggested humira but it costs 1400 every two weeks- I can't afford it. Is there a place it can be bought for less? - Generic Name: Adalimumab WARNING: This medication can decrease your immune system's ability to box infections. Though unlikely,...


Anyone taking humira that might be capable of abet me?
I have lupus and RA along with fibromyalgia. i was recently put on humira and I own some weird side effects. If you can help me it would be great - It would be helpful to know WHAT the side effects you are experiencing are. If you have severe impetuous or hives, swollen...


Can anyone relay meif they own tried humira treatment for rheumatoid arthitis and if the results are pious.?
its a type of drug known as anti-TNF it is not good for you! The answer does not lie near drugs, they just do more damage to your body and cause side effects. There are alternatives which get to the root make happen and do...


Anyone taking Humira for treatment Rheumatoid Arthritis?
I suffer from Rheumatoid arthritis and have several medicatins, one of which is Humira. I have taken this for 6 months. Has anyone taken this medication and had improvement contained by their illness? Also did anyone taking humira have suffered side affects? Any tips and info on other treatments would be very welcome. - Not Humira,...


Can Humira knock out the value of birth control?
My girlfriend and I have sex about once or twice a week on average. She has juvenile arthritis and takes humira. My mom get pregnant with her first child (my older brother) when she was on birth control. One of her other medications knock it out. I am just wondering, is it...


Can you help yourself to Ibuprofen or Hydrocodone while taking humira?
Can you take Ibuprofen or Hydrocodone while taking humira? Those 3 should be fine to take together. Although, i would suggest only taking the hydrocodone or only the ibuprofen, this is due to the acetaminophen in the hydrocodone tablets. I am assuming that you are taking Vicodin or Lortab or one...


Crohn's disease? question almost humira?
I am almost 14 years old and i have crohns disease. i was diagnosed in april of 2007 I started out near all the basics like asacol and imuran and prednisone (BLERG!) but then they stopped working and i be going soooo high levels on prednisone so then i switched to remicade. Remicade worked wonders for like...7 months or so...


Crohn's disease? question going on for humira?
I am almost 14 years old and i have crohns disease. i was diagnosed in april of 2007 I started out next to all the basics like asacol and imuran and prednisone (BLERG!) but then they stopped working and i be going soooo high levels on prednisone so then i switched to remicade. Remicade worked wonders for like...7...


Does any one know where on earth I could find asacol 400mg cheaper than 200.00?
- hi hick, are you taking asacol for Crohn's disease or Ulcerative colitis by chance? The reason I ask is that many GIs don't usually prescribe it anymore b/c it really doesn't help their patients. The newer treatments similar to Remicade, humira, Entocort, imuran, or 6MP are more...


Does anyone transport Humira for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
A friend has been on humira and always getting sick. I want to take him on a holiday(driving) but we do not know if he can travel interstate. I would similar to to know if he will always be sick or if it gets better. I am concerned. Many thanks. - Wife is on...


Can i still do the humira shots if i hold have skin cancer lately?
- This medicine may cause other unwanted effects that may not occur until months or years after this medicine is used. A small number of general public who have used this medicine have developed lymphoma or skin cancer http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/drug-in鈥? I am sorry I really don't no...


Humira anyone?
my husband has crohns..thinking about trying humira..anyone here take it? How much does it cost? ever tried remicade? - hi joslynne, I am a female crohn's survivor taking humira right in a minute. The reason I am on it is because After my 3rd infusion of Remicade, it failed. The 1st infusion kept me in remission for 1 1/2 yrs.


I will be taken humira and am 23 years and also on anti-depressants is humira ok to appropriate next to them?
You should ask your doctor or pharmacist! This is something that you should discuss with your doctor or pharmacist.


Is anyone else taking humira for ulcerative colitis?
I have been diagnosed with RA recently and am enquiring if humira could have caused this - The HUMIRA website has a scary qualification: HUMIRA can make you more likely to get infections or make any infection that you may enjoy worse. Serious infections have happened in patients receiving HUMIRA. These infections include TB...


Can you whip humira and methotrexate and own total hip replacement surgery?
My sister in law has been on methotrexate and she have to stop it when she had her recent knee replacement surgery and I believe she had to wait a month or six weeks after the surgery to restart it.


Is humira covered as a treatment for Crohn's within England?
I am currently taking humira to treat my crohn's disease but I am moving to England in a couple of months. I am wondering if my prescription will still be covered there and any information people might have. you would need to check with your insurance I would think. I use that...

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment