Sunday, October 11, 2009

Avapro FAQ

My dosage of avapro have be decrease by 1/2. Can I cut my pills surrounded by partially.?
Check with your Pharmacist. Some pills you can & some you can't. Source(s): RN Avapro can be cut. Buy a pill cutter/splitter at your pharmacy and get a prescription for the new dosage. Not all tabs can be cut or crushed so ask...


Can you drink alcohol if you are taking avapro 75mg?
I was just wondering what will happen if you drink alcohol if you are taking avapro - "Irbesartan can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reaction. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert. Avoid drinking alcohol. It can...


What are some side effects that ancestors enjoy suffered from taking 300mg. of avapro?
Has anyone experienced depression,exhaustion,loss of appetite,swelling more than usual and /or diarreha..etc?? Any help would be appreciated! - Some of the most common side effects are diarrhea, dizziness, fatigue. The side effects that you have mentioned contained by your question are all listed as side effects in the studies...


What is your experience beside the blood pressure med. avapro?
- Avapro is a blood pressure mediaction from a class known as ARBs or Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers. Angiotensin II is a chemical that causes the muscles surrounding the blood vessels to contract and as a result they narrow the blood vessel. This in turn does not allow blood to flow as easily...


Of the HBP medicine Diovan, Benicar or Avapro, which have the lowest side effects for anyone who have taken them?
Diovan made me feel like I was coming out of my skin, with insomnia. Now my doctor have given me both Avapro and Benicar samples to try. Can anyone tell me of their experiences with trying these ARB's and which worked the best...


Why can't you use brackish substitutes when taking Avapro for blood pressure?
Irbesartan is used alone or in combination with other medications to treat high blood pressure. It is also used to treat kidney disease cause by diabetes in patients with type 2 diabetes (condition in which the body does not use insulin normally and that`s why cannot control the amount of sugar in...


Has anyone switched from Diovan 80 mg to a generic that worked like?
I know Diovan is not in a generic, so what other drug would be the same. - Diovan is in the family of drugs know as the Sartan drugs or an angiotensin II receptor Blocker. As for other drugs within this class - Atacand - Avapro -...


I stipulation a service rep to contact us more or less Avapro?
Avapro has been taken off our formulary and it is the best drug for my husband to use. I would like to find out who sets these formularies and want BristolMyers Squibb to know we are fundamentally disatisfied with this. We are forced to use Express Scripts with our Insurance. ...


Is it protected to use Celebrex and Avapro?
I've researched this and it does not appear to be any interactions. There are a lot of things you would have to discuss with your doctor. I personally thieve Mobic and it helps with my arthritis. But, I pay the price with blood that doesn't clot as all right as it should.


My dosage of avapro have be decrease by 1/2. Can I cut my pills surrounded by partially.?
Check with your Pharmacist. Some pills you can & some you can't. Source(s): RN Avapro can be cut. Buy a pill cutter/splitter at your pharmacy and get a prescription for the new dosage. Not all tabs can be cut or crushed so ask...


What are side effects of Avapro?
Are there side effects like Lipitor. - More common: Dizziness, lightheadedness, blurred vision, dyspepsia (upset stomach), & heart burn as your body adjust. Less frequently: Anxiety, chest pain, diarrhea, dyspnea (difficulty breathing), edema (swelling), fatigue, headache disorder, myalgia, nausea, nerousness, skin rash, vomiting Rare: Hypotention (low blood pressure) Tell your doctor if you get any of these...


What are the side effects of Avapro?
- From their prescribing info on their website they had side effects similar to sugar pill with only a few side effects that were more so than that. Avapro is an angiotensin II receptor blocker and they are especially clean medications with fewer side effects than most other BP lowering agents. I would pilfer your...

No comments:

Post a Comment