Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Focalin XR FAQ

Just started my kid on focalin xr for adhd anyone out nearby hold info on this drug?
have any person experience with this drug http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-93487-Fo鈥?


Should I stop taking focalin xr because of the Side effects?
Backround info: im 14, I have ADHD and depression First and second day- -dizziness -body felt hot, face felt cold -minor shaking -I kept spacing out "feel like I was in my own world" -I felt similar to a zombie -it made me feel even more depressed -I felt like I couldn't...


I currently hold 2 children on focalin xr 10mg and hear that the med cause heart problems. Is it true?
My extended family thinks that my kids are just bad, and that my husband of 13 yrs. and I don't discipline them right. I've tried everything I can believe of to help my children. The focalin seems to be doing a great...


Can you catch large rotten focalin xr?
10 mg capsules i think mi sister iz doing that beacuse they keep disapearing and mi kid needs them for his adhd - It is possible that someone would pilfer the drug for other reasons because it is a stimulant. Like speed or coke


Does anyone enjoy ADHD?PLEASE HELP..also for focalin xr users?
Im 13 and im actually a really smart girl. when i got tested for adhd my iq results came back rly high-ranking and in some of my subjects i was ranking as a senior in highschool. The problem is that even though a lot of empire think this is not a big deal it IS. for...


Does Focalin XR Has Some Kind of Antidepressant/Stimulant contained by it?
I take focalin xr 10 mg for add. i also have obsessive compulsive disorder and bear medicine for that. Whenever i take focalin by istelf without the ocd medicine, the focalin seem to (from a personal view) take on the role of not only an ADD medicine, but, also as an antidepressant, a stimulant,...


Does Focalin XR work?
the doctor told me to take focalin xr...i haven't started it yet but i was wondering if it works...i have such horrible incorporate and can't concentrate at all in school...so tell me the obedient and the bad cause i'm really hoping it works... oh and is it true it makes you lose weight?? or does it receive you gain weight??...


I regard ive overdosed on focalin xr (emergency please read)?
Call Poison Control and get to your local ER If you are worried, you should go the ER. If very worried, call 911. If your that worried call 911 before it's too late! Otherwise Google it, Didn't you read the litature that came beside the meds? OVERDOSE: If overdose is...


Lamictal-xanax-focalin-lyrica?
i take focalin xr 10mg xanax 2mg lyrica 150mg and lamictal a pack NO IM NOT a drug head ----i have adhd and have for years i also enjoy anxiety disorder before u judge me i have had like mad of bad things happen to me as a child im now 20 the xanax i have taken for years but the other stuff is...


My son is 11 years outmoded and have be taking focalin xr 10 mg for 2 months presently. I'm worried roughly long permanent status.
I'm worried about long term affects. Has anyone had there child on focalin xr for longer than a few months? - My grandaughter is nearly 11 and have been on focalin for almost two years. It has made...


My son is 4 yrs weak and we started him on focalin xr 3 days ago. How long beforehand we start to see a vary?
focalin xr - Well the medication may not be working for your kid! My husband as a child had ADHD and they tried a few different medications until they found one that worked for his body! So Focalin...


7 yr hoary daughter started focalin xr?
Hi, everyone, my daughter is 7 years old, shes been diagnosed with ADHD, now at first i did not want to start her on any medication and we established we will create a individualized education plan and just try other ways of teaching her and motivating and encouraging her. Well, this has be in play since the...


Child have a desperate attitude since starting focalin xr anyone else own this problem?
My 8 year old is on 10 mg focalin xr every morning and 5 mg of short acting focalin in the afternoons. It seems to have calmed her down but she have gotten a very bad attitude, is often "forgetful" and acts close to she doesnt know how to do...


Focalin XR ? aid i requirement to know how much i should be on?
Focalin XR ? help i need to know how much i should be on? Okay i have been on this for two year's immediately work's wonder's i take 2 20 mg focalin xr a day does anyone take more or know how much an adult at 5'7 126 should be on...


Focalin XR ? give a hand i want to know how much i should be on?
Okay i have been on this for two year's now work's wonder's i take 2 20 mg focalin xr a daylight does anyone take more or know how much an adult at 5'7 126 should be on - Focalin XR (dexmethylphenidate) is a drug of abuse and...


Information on focalin xr oral?
i would like to get some information on Focalin xr for ADHD? my stepson takes this for ADHD and his mother is trying to say that it make him high. we have custody of him and i think she is just maxim this to start something but i would really like info on this medicine or anyone has a child...


Please aid focalin XR?
for 200 lbs, how many millagrams of focalin XR per dosage? pleae help thank youu usually methylphenidate or focalin is not weight based dosing, it depends on how you respond It comes within 5 mg, 10, 15,20 mg Source(s): pharmacy school


Uhhh Vyvanse stopped working and they put me on focalin eww ;(, is in that anything else out at hand?
Okay so Vyvanse decided to just stop working, so my doctor put me on focalin XR and so far I feel like a zombie. Is here other medications out their that are better. What about risperdal? I heard that using ani-physocits is controversal but can...

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment