Sunday, October 25, 2009

Effexor XR FAQ

Advil and effexor xr ?
has anyone heard or read about a possible negative interaction between these two medication.? - I take Effexor XR and tylenol, and an anti-inflammatory (like advil) and have for years with no problems. Yes, there can be some complications beside interacting those 2 medications (even though one is over the counter for pain relief). Effexor xr...


Does effexor xr facilitate for panic/anxiety disorder?
Yes, it is indicated for both depression and anxiety. I only get anxiety on occasion, but even smaller amount often on Effexor. Edit- I should note though, that while it helped me avoid anxiety, the withdrawal effects made me even more anxious... you necessitate to be rigorous with staying on schedule with Effexor. ...


Does effexor xr minister to beside massive madness attacks?
All of those drugs have a tendency to stop working after being on them for a while. I wouldn't quit taking your drugs abruptly incase you suffer mental and physical bill symptoms which will be likely if your body is used to them. Hi, There is this guide by anxiety expert Joe Barry , he...


Does effexor xr work for ocd?
Also if you found it worked for your ocd and depression symptoms did you find it took a higher dosage to alleviate your symptoms. - If you have been diagnosed with OCD, you are doing yourself a disservice by not adjectives in a form of therapy known as cognitive behavioral therapy (aka CBT) and the specific skill...


Does the use of tobbacco products affect the course effexor xr works?
not that I have heard of NO. - Nicotine is in it's self an anti depressant. It releases acetylcholine which produces a re-energizing effect in your body. Nicotine also stimulates cholinergic neurons. These neurons release dopamine which cause us to feel pleasant, jovial feelings. Along with this Glutamate is released...


My doc prescribed effexor xr.I am currently on celexa. Cold turkey switch. Anyone ever done that? How'd u do?
You should be able to trust your doc, right? I dunno this makes me nervous. (taking these meds for panic disorder after all) It merely doesn't seem like I should quit taking one immediatly and start the other. Celexa is a SSRI and Effexor is a...


My friend is preg she take effexor xr will that hurt her or the kid?
I am 30 weeks pregnant and I take Effexor-XR .It is one of those situations where you have to keep taking it if the benefits outweigh the risks.I took it my end pregnancy and my daughter was totally fine.I did take less than I was supposed too.I be supposed...


My psychiatrist have me on effexor xr along near zoloft?
he said he never did a combination like that in his career. can they interfere with respectively other? When you take more than one serotonin drug there is a chance that you could get someting call seratonergic syndrome. Basically you go into shock, get a fever, breakout in sweat, shivering,, hyperthermia, hypertension, and tachycardia, ...


Vicodin and effexor xr within pills cabinet ?
so i was visiting some of my family and i was going threw the pills cabinet and i found some vicodin (score!!) and some effexor xr and some other stuff but i only took the vicodin and the effexor xr my question is what is effexor xr ? and what does it do ? there 150...


What happen if i hold effexor xr if i dont have need of it ?
and what exactly is it for ?? i took a 150 mg capsule will i be ok ... i only took 1 You should talk to your parents or call a doctor right away. I think you will be ok maybe but your lately a kid 150 mg not...


Effexor xr - sleepless, enlarged pupils, speedily heart?
i just took my first dose of effexor xr yesterday afternoon and i cant get to sleep for the life of me, my pupils are enlarged and my heart is at a faster rate. does this go away and is this is a dodgy med? im scared to stop taking it because ihave horrible panic attacks...


Effexor XR = severe diarrhea?
i take effexor xr and never had that problem. since you've tried so many different brands with like problem, it may be something in the medication your body is not agreeing with or you are allergic to. only your doc can help you near this one.


Effexor XR and tiredness and counterbalance gain?
Does anyone take effexor xr and get spells of being tired throughout the day? I run 225 mgs all at once and i have been taking for several months. I also have no sex drive at adjectives. I also take 1 mg of Klonopin at bedtime so maybe that's making me tired also. I have also gained around...


Effexor xr withdrawal in a minute valium?
Horrid withdrawals from effexor xr now prescribed valium to help me through. Anyone with similar or same presciption experiences? hey, i've just come off the exact tablet as of yesterday... i be getting bad night sweats so they weened me off them because i suffer badly beside short temper, pulsating, and concentrating when ever i'm off them.


Effexor XR withdrawal?
I have missed 2 days of my effexor xr and I tell you what I feel so sick right now. I grain very spacey like my detached from my body, my head hurts, I just discern terrible. With only 2 days of not taking it can withdrawals already be starting? I have taken this medication for at most minuscule 7 months now...


Effexor xr?
I am currently taking effexor xr for depression and anti-anxiety disorder. I have done some research and have found that some people have a big problem getting sour it. Has anyone been on effexor for awhile and stopped taking? If so what was it like for you? I am on it too. I am told you should slowly come off...


What is surrounded by effexor xr?
what kind of drug compounds are in effexor XR? effexor is for general depression. the xr stands for extended release. a normal antidep. pill close to zoloft, paxil you take it once a day. the levels of med kinda go up and down so to speak where on earth as xr releases through out day to keep your...


What is the best time to purloin effexor xr?
In the morning or at night? Does it give you a jolt? If anyone has tried it how did it put together you feel at first.Does it really help? - My husband takes it in the morning. Always have, with his breakfast, take it with food. My sister tried taking it at...


What is the difference between effexor and effexor xr?
i was on effexor xr for 2 1/2 yrs. been off of it for 4 yrs. i havnt felt "normal" since i stopped taking it. i lately had a severe anxiety attack and actually called an ambulance. thought i was dieing i guess. my doc give me pristique 50 mg, a new med. i...


What would come to pass if i took effexor xr short self prescribed?
it's antidepressant. i want to know what could happen and will happen? - Not a great idea. Effexor is supposed to be taken on a daily proof. Once you have been taking it every day for a couple weeks, missing a dose gives you bill effects. Coming off Effexor...

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment