Sunday, October 25, 2009

Endocet FAQ

Robotussin w/codein and endocet?
i have been prescibed Robitussin with codeine 4 days ago but i have a bottle of endocet that i be prescibed 2 weeks ago and i 'm in serious pain. what what happen if i take the endocet 1 hour after the cough tablets, trip! i wouldnt suggest it.. doubling pain meds is a bad idea.. when...


What are percocet/endocet danger surrounded by soaring doses?
I have a friend that has a very rare disease (Behcet's) along w/ May Thurners disease. He just this minute had 10 operations in 12 days, and because he is on blood thinners, it takes him a awfully long time to heal. He currently is taking on average 27-30 pills a day of 650mg/10mg of Percocet/Endocet.


Got prescribed endocet/oxycodone ...?
This was for my wisdom teeth removal on friday, along with ibuprofen and tylenol #3. Although, I didn't know about the oxycodone until a few minutes ago. I found the leave bottle in my mothers room, with my name on it, dated on the same morning as my extraction,and had contained 24 pills. I already know that my mother is an...


Is anyone on endocet for final cramp due to an injury related to herniated discs and pinched nerves?
been on endocet for 6 months I take 3 every 4 hours and think I almost overdosed twice, which is very terrifying, on 5mg morphine as well I am ver sick due to the pinched nerves in the thoracic region seeing a neurosergeon in sept. can't wait...


What is the difference between a percocet and an endocet?
is it just the manufacturer? or is there something else in the endocet besides tylenol and oxycodone? gratitude for your answers! www.webmd.com From personal experience. Nothing but the manufacturer, and the price. Same dosage of oxycodone and acetaminophen. They come in similar dosage (5.0,7.5,10.0). - Endocet is actually made by the same...


Help I own to be on endocet for dull pain Now my skin is fatty and i am breaking out clearisil is inoperative!?
well first of all this pain medicine make me feel like crap its making my skin oily and making me break out it seems no concern what i do my skin is so oily help! - I feel your pain...


I hold be on oxycontin and oxycodone for 2 years very soon?
Well i have run short a few times and my Dr is mad because of that, I was on 4 10mg endocet, and then she put me on the oxycontin 10 mg every 12 hours (the LOWEST DOSE) and i be kinda having withdrawls and took more to help the pain! and...


Hey iv be taking endocet for a week and a partially?
i was just wondering am i going to get hooked on them because i still have approaching 30 left and the doc told me to take the every 4 hr so im j/w if im going to to get hooked ? - There is always a risk if addiction and dependence...


Hi,does anyone know how long it take to wing rotten oxycontin cr 30mg x2 a time &out of your system.thankfulness?
bad side effects.been on oxy cr four months.i take endocet 4 break tru severe knee agony. that is some strong stuff [oxy cr] thank you for help. - theyre is no easy way bad opiates, even if you ween...


How come when i bring endocet i approaching trip out within my sleep and cant breath properly and hang on to thinking im comatose?
am i just thinking that im having an overdose or am i actually feeling slight symptoms of an over dose? i usually purloin one or two 5 mg pills the most i took was 3 after that my ears ring like...


How long can i clutch endocet regularly for discomfort?
i was given endocet as a painkiller after getting my wisdom teeth out and i have have a prolonged pain. i have been taking 3 a day, beside about 6 hours inbetween each dosage. i'm concerned that i may have been taking them for too long on a prime schedule, but i am stil experiencing severe...


Looking for an comfortable lofty, what in the region of cyclobenzapr or endocet?
Yeah... Easy high, take any distress killers. Or just buy some weed, seriously. Someone will sell you a joint for similar to 5$ cyclobenzaprine can't even get you high, really and endocet contains acetaminophen and large amounts of acetaminophen will ruin your liver grow up and buy...


My dentist give me endocet for the strain due to my infection. how long will it nick to give up my system?
im breast feeding and i want to know when it is safe to nurse again. - WWW.SAFEFETUS.COM The above is a great website that will answer all of your questions roughly medicines. Also, with pain pills it is generally 12 hours.


Will endocet show up indistinguishable as hydrocodone on a urine tryout?
yes, just like the above author mentioned, endocet (percocet) hydrocodone (vicodin) or roxicodone (oxycodone) will invariably show up as opiates/opiods on a urine drug screen.


Does anyone know the difference between endocet and perocet?
I think you're talking about Endocet and Percocet. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've never heard of Perocet. So I'm, going to furnish you the info on the former. Endocet and Percocet are two different brands for oxycodone with acetaminophen. note there are different strengths within both of those brands. typically its 5 mg oxycodone next...


Does endocet impart a obvious euphoric feeling/high?
for fun. - Yes, especially if it's your first time taking a narcotic pain reliever. My boyfriend takes Endocet as part of a pain command program, and if he takes two (after being on them for over a year, so he's built up a tolerance) he still gets high.


Endocet..can it produce a headache?
hi all. i have been taking norco 10/325 for chronic headaches.and closing week was given an rx for endocet 10/325..i wasnt sure about taking it so i broke it in half closing night and i believe that it caused my headache to get worse...has anybody ever have that happen? or maybe i should have taken the whole article? also does...


If i purloin 2 description madesen approaching endocet 10-650mg and alprazolam 0.5mg togather waht hapien?
well mohamed, it looks to me like you're already experiencing it. It appears you have already tried it, just before typing your question? Perhaps English is not your first language- except , the word is Medicine,not madesen,together, not togather, and what , not waht, happen, not...

No comments:

Post a Comment