Friday, October 23, 2009

Cymbalta FAQ

60mgs cymbalta bring tresses loss?
- Yes, it could possibly cause hair loss to occur according to the research I did on the medication when it said that side effects that are not usual side effects could occur. I would recommend getting within touch with your doctor to let them know what's going on to see what they suggest.


After a 2 month trial of Effexor/cymbalta I still own severe tinnitus. I quit 25 days ago. Will it jump away?
- Tinnitus is an uncommon but not rare side effect of Effexor. I had bad problems near it for a while but it has mostly subsided. I would imagine it could do same for you. I would recommend consulting your physician as the...


Does Effexor xr or cymbalta contain MAOIs?
or what type of antidepresants contain MAOis? - efexor (venlafaxine) contains the active ingredient venlafaxine hydrochloride, while Cymbalta contains duloxetine hydrochloride. Both are a type of antidepressant known as a serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). This type of medicine acts on effrontery cells in the brain. If you are taking any anti...


Lexapro is suspose to be an updated copy of prozac so if I'm taking lexapro for anxiety/panic and it?
stops working does that mean prozac won't work? plus I gained a lot of weight on lexapro and I own also tryed cymbalta i know prozac is cheap but not sure if it will help if i'm already taking the updated version - ...


Lexapro or cymbalta??
you'll probably want to ask a professional about the 2 medications, but I use Lexapro and I love it. I've heard some weird reaction from people who've used cymbalta. I have anxiety and OCD and it has gotten much better in the 6 months I've used Lexapro honestly, at hand are pros and cons for both pills. You will just have...


On Cymbalta, 30 mg, for depression/anxiety, what's the best med to hold on to cargo bad plus keep hold of my sex drive up?
Been on cymbalta 20 mg, then had to go up to 30 and seemed to want to put away more and gained weight, not much, but a little, plus on blood pressure med, and with both hold no sex drive. ...


Prescribed cymbalta 60mg for post natal depression?
I have been prescribed Cymbalta 60mg for post natal depression, but do i need to take them? I enjoy never taken any kind of anti depressant before and am scared of what they will do to me. They say they are for central depressive disorder, i don't think i am in the major category. The side effects are...


Question around Cymbalta?
i have tried ariund 15-20 different depression medicine. now i on cymbalta and have be on it for over 2 years. but all the sudden it gives me really upset stomachs and i feel i have the stomach flu. im taking 60mg. and formerly i was taking 120. i really need to have something for depression my doctor says and i agree...


Question going on for cymbalta subtraction?
Alright so I have been sick for approx. 3 days with nausea, stomach ache, pave the way ache, mild depression, inability to eat, mania, and nightmares and figured out on my own I am going through cymbalta bill. it was unintentional to not take it, I threw it up and can't remember the last time I took...


Reactions taking Cymbalta and alcohol? Reactions taking Cymbalta next to Vicodin?
What are the potential reactions, mental and physical, that can occur when taking Cymbalta with alcohol, and Cymbalta with Vicodin? ask dr. or pharmacist, dont mix meds on ur own. If used in moderation, vicodin and alcohol should both be fine taken alongside Cymbalta. - cymbalta and alcohol could clash...


Side affects or withdrawls while coming sour cymbalta?
I've been on Cymbalta for well over a year started off at 30mg then go to 60 mg with 2 ananx aday ..the doctor took me off cymbalta by going down to 30mg for a week then start wellbutrin and had side effects bad that..so he said not to take anything for the weekend and see him...


Started cymbalta, 2 days subsequent big bumps appear on arms.what is this?
We use an SSRI med, and only if we have these symptoms and they came with the FMS: Depression, Anxiety/Panic, Obsessive/Compulsive, and Procrastination. If you do, ask your doc for prescription for generic Paxil (Paroxetine). It's $9 for 90 days worth at Walmart pharm. I don't know of...


Switching from cymbalta to celexa for fibromyalgia anyone own any experience next to this & beside celexa 4 fibro?
- i tried lexapro which is a bettter versio of celexa (less side effects)--i seemed to sleep slightly better--it is not related to celebrex swelling is NOT a part of fms--some reports may include--but that is based on misinformation Boy, this cross-examine made...


Switching from cymbalta to Zoloft?
anyone had an experience with this and problems? I haven't switched to Zoloft, but I purely thought I'd tell you about my experience with Cymbalta. I was have a really bad time with depression about 4 months ago- I had have depression before and thought I'd got over it , but it was back.Anyway, the dr prescribed 60 mg...


Switching from paxil to cymbalta?
i am switching from paxil to cymbalta.i would like to know if anyone is on cymbalta?also has anyone switched from paxil and was it difficult Cymbalta made me very very content. while I was on it I liked it abundantly, but it also made me very... blah. It was like being depressed, but of late happy about...


Taking Cymbalta for depression 2nd time, will it facilitate?
Hi, have had really bad depresion with ache and pains especially head aches for a while now. i took cymbalta in the recent past about 8 months ago,. i took it for 3 months and it completely took me out of my depression. i stopped taking it stupidly thinking i could handle it without it. well...


The drug seroquel,cymbalta,perphenazine?
tell me the maximum i can take of these drugs together without putting yourself into a drug induced haze or accedently bloodbath one self. I know what they do seprately because what the pharmacist gives u. I know what the dr. says its going to do for u. Now I would like to have some input from someone that possibly...


Wellbutrin vs cymbalta?
I have been on different antidepressants for the last 30 years. Cymbalta has worked the best for me but it is close to I am too mellow. I don't like it. I feel like I don't have "feelings", and the intimacy part of the pack has dropped to almost nothing. I am thinking about asking my doctor to...


What are some of the the side effects of stopping the use of cymbalta?
I was on Cymbalta, but not for very long. Do not stop using this on your own - talk to your doctor about it. They will report to you exactly what to expect and will tell you the proper way to get off of it. Everyone's body is different, so it's...


What are the effects of zyprexa and cymbalta on a infant if I be pregnant?
I think I am pregnant but I''m not sure. I am taking cymbalta (antidepressant) and Zyprexa (antipsychotic). If I were pregnant I would like to know the effects of these medication on the baby You have to see a doctor presently to find out if you are pregnant. Some...

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment