Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fentanyl FAQ

About Fentanyl, my father have 24 hour surrounded by stomach-ache from his low final and he can not form more than 10 minutes?
because the pain. He feels uncomfortable all daytime long and can not sleep at night. Can he use the fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch put at his low back? if yes, how many days we can remove the patch? what is the side affect...


After discontinuing fentanyl patches(gradually), is dull pain surrounded by legs and arms regular?
Hi nearby. You didn't mention what you were using the pain patches for so it is more difficult to answer your question. If it be for a spinal or neuropathic pain, then it's not unusual for the nerve receptors to sense pain that be there but numbed by the opiod in...


Any info on how to formulate fentanyl cancel unproblematic?
I know that I have to gradually ween myself off of fentanyl. I've been on it for 6 years due to fibromyalgia...currently I hold no medical insurance and it cost a few hundred dollars a month for my patches...is there any other type of pain killer i.e. inexpensive...morphine doesn't work at all...don't even mention percocet or...


Does fentanyl formulate you sweat?
I'm currently on 100mcg of the transdermal patch, and every day I just start sweating for no reason . It is so embarrsing what can I do? - When I got up to 100 mcg fentanyl I feel I was going through early menopause. Hot sweats cold sweats. Miserable. I ended up switching to Avinza pill. There's not...


Does fentanyl net you sweat?
I'm currently on 100mcg of the transdermal patch, and every day I just start sweating for no reason . It is so embarrsing what can I do?Please can anyone help me I'm so desperate for some answers.I can't even donate my house at times due to the aweful sweating. - Fentanyl should not make you sweat. I...


Oral transmucolsal fentanyl citrate 200 mcg?
I found one of these while moving, it was my dad's. What would happen if I took it? What you found is a 'sucker' for people with chronic spasm who are having pain that isn't controlled by their normal pain medication. What would come up if you took it depends on a lot of different factors. Be...


Prescribed the fentanyl patch and abhorrence it...dependent on it presently.?
I am prescribed the fentanyl patch and hate it now because I am now dependent on it. I get sick if I dont wear it, sweating,stomach cramps(feels resembling a did 10000 sit-ups,tightening of stomach),flu like symptoms..the sweating is the worst!! Anyone know of away to get off of them?? I have tried the Syboxone and...


Question in the region of fentanyl patch?
No, they tend to pick up where they left off. Source(s): My father is a physician. DO NOT DO IT! This stuff will KILL YOU! And very, intensely quickly! It is 30 times stronger than Heroin and 80 times stronger than morphine! if you remove the patch, it is anyways but it is time released. If...


Swimming near Fentanyl patch?
Summer is here, and I want to get back in shape. With my back problems, adjectives my doctors say it would be a great thing. The problem is, i wear a fentanyl patch. I went swimming in the indoor pool near nobody else there, with a tegaderm over the patch, and it still started to come off. ...


The command is for 400mcg fentanyl contained by 10 mls how much do i supply?
Fentanyl comes in a patch a lollipop, or a sub-lingual spray. Generally speaking a patch a day is the usual dose the other are dependent on the severity of pain and the Dr. orders. Source(s): Past experience contained by use.


What are the symptoms of FENTANYL withdrawls?
Friend of mine has been taking 800mcg tablets called Fentora aka fentanyl for recreation its not his script I infer this a very serious drug hes been on it for about a 1 1/2 months. He attempted to go cold turkey but couldnt be complaining of no sleep anxiety and had to take 1 to calm himself down...


Fentanyl press?
here it is my uncle is on pain mangement and e is prescribed fentanyl but the thing is he is addicted to oxycontin how bad is it for him is deadly... tolerate me know... he is like a father to me... i try to help im hopin some bad answers will scare him ?? Many things remain unknown about...


Fentanyl is it one and the same as heroin?
Is fentanyl related to heroin? - Fentanyl Citrate also called "China White" is three time more powerful than heroin. This is described as a designer drug. It is used the same way as heroin and has cause a number of deaths among addicts.


Fentanyl Patch?
A friend of mine who is in her 50's was prescribed the fentanyl patch for pain and I was wondering if the fentanyl patch could gross her really moody. Is that a possible side affect of the drug? Anyone with honest medical experience with this drug please help? - I was on the patch for a couple of year's for subsidise...


Fentanyl patch?
I am confused on when i am supusta change it do you like say you put it on monday at 4 pm would you change it wensday at 4 pm ? - telephone your pharmasist you do not want to use fentanyl patch without understanding thedirections 110 percent! call your pharmacy You need to follow the directions...


Fentanyl patch?
Is the fentanyl 25mg patch about the same as Oxycodone 10mg 4 times a day? I have be taking the oxycodone 4 times a day and just got switched today to the fentanyl 25mg patch. - I have be using the 25 mcg fentanyl patch for 4 years. The patch is for 72 hours (3 days). I've never...


Fentanyl patch?
my fiance is perscribed fentanyl patches for pain management. he just get laid off his job and will lose his health insurance as of the 1st of the month. we still have a supply until afterwards but is there any way to ween off quickly or support with the withdrawals? we only have 2 weeks.. please help out :( I enjoy discovered that...


What is the best opening to direct torment within advanced cancer - morphine, fentanyl or something else?
Dear All, My sister is having bone cancer (chondrasarcoma) in pelvis for last 4 years. Cancer is in advanced stage immediately and she is completely on pain-killers. It is a slow growing tumor growing in pelvis and surrounding areas. She has been taking Ultracet (37.5 mg...

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment