Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Flomax FAQ

Does Flomax work all right. Side effects?
- google flomax and you'll get a synopsis of what flomax is supposed to do, its side effects, and adverse affects. but i have been on flomax or its equivalents for over six years and have be fine with it. some people report much greater urinary flow and output volume then i have experienced...


Does proquin xr or flomax contain penicillin?
allergic reations - No. Flomax is an alpha-blocker used for benign prostatic hypertropy. Proquin is a flouroquinolone antibiotice (generic name ciprofloxacin). Neither contain penicillin. Source(s): Medical Degree tgbnj


PLEASE HELP! -Flomax No Ejaculation?
I only want honest respones from people who have used flomax! I am a male age 20. I purely started taking flomax 2 days ago for kidney stones. The day after getting on flomax me and my girlfriend got intimate.. Now when I ejaculate there is no semen!.. I mean zilch! I feel like I am bustin a big one...


Why pocket flomax 30 minutes after a breakfast time, why not near the lunchtime?
- The pharmaceutical manufacturer of Flomax (Boehringer-Ingelheim) tested the product based on two variables; Fasting and Non-Fasting. ".The time to maximum concentration is reached by four to five hours under fast conditions and by six to seven hours when FLOMAX capsules are administered with food. Taking FLOMAX capsules under...


Will flomax 0.4mg make happen blood pressure to lower?.thanx?
- The signs and symptoms of orthostasis (postural hypotension, dizziness and vertigo) were detected more frequently in FLOMAX capsule treated patients than in placebo recipient. As with other alpha-adrenergic blocking agents there is a potential risk of syncope. To avoid dizziness or fainting, get up slowly from a lying or seated position, especially when you...


FLOMAX and OXYCODONE?
hi, i just got diagnosed with 2 kidney stones very just now and i went to the emergency room, they then prescribed FLOMAX and OXYCODONE..what do these medications have to do beside kidney stones? thanks alot for your answers - flomax is for enlarged prostate it works by relaxing the muscles in the prostate that surround the urethra.


I've be trying to leave behind a 4mm kidney stone for 2 weeks. I drink dampen adjectives sunshine long and rob flomax. Help?
DRINK A FULL BOTTLE OF BOURBON AND TEXT ME IN THE MORNING. You need to stop too much water and hold someone drive you to the largest hospital ER in your area. This is where they...


I am a woman & my doc give me flomax I own kidney stones what is it for?
- I got that too..I'll look it up but I believe he said it was not anti-inflammatory - meaning it would dilate things to help the stone exceed. I had a lot of fun complaining about my persistent erection ('cause I'm a girl in need...


I embezzle .4 mg of flomax for urinary incosistence; lately i enjoy be experience wet; would flomax be a caus
i am 58 yo male; could flomax have anything to do with it - http://www.flomax-bph.com/ Flomax Website I would contact your Doctor I did not see anything about it surrounded by the med info but I just glanced at it.


Is an expired precription for flomax undisruptive?
Drug companies make their stuff to expire at expiration. This is to make it hard to get rid of product because it goes bad fast. Don't do it. up to a few months it will be fine any longer i wouldnt don!t U ever take an expired stuff


Is anyone taking both Avodart and Flomax at same time? Any side effects? Better results?
- AVODART and flomax are medications for the treatment of symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men Avodart weak form of proscar, which can shrink the prostate. This is beneficial for some, but not for others. It does nothing to enlarge the burrow...


Is Drinking greatfruit while taking flomax harmfull?
- well, if you're referring to grapefruit...then the metabolism of tamsulosin (Flomax), a medication for benign prostatic hypertrophy, is indeed decreased by intake of grapefruit grapefruit is a moderate inhibitior of CYP3A4 enzyme, an enzyme in the liver that metabolizes and detoxifies most susbtances within our bloodstream. Flomax is metabolized by this enzyme in the...


Is it undamaging to filch flomax and avadart together?
FLOMAX (Brand Name) Basic drug Tamsulosin. Tamsulosin is alpha-adrenergic blockers. Tamsulosin causes the blood vessels (veins and arteries) to relax and expand, so that blood passes through them more easily. This effect relaxes the muscles surrounded by the prostate and bladder neck, making it easier to urinate. Tamsulosin is used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged...


Side effects of flomax?
- The following side effects are associated with Flomax Oral: Common side effects: Inflammation of the Nose - Less Severe Backache - Less Severe Dizzy - Less Severe Head Pain - Less Severe Diarrhea - Less Severe Feeling Weak - Less Severe Problem with Ejaculation - Less Severe Infrequent side effects:...


Anyone out near try flomax, and is it working for you?
- Flomax is a very effective drug when your prostate enlarges and slows the flow of urine. I have tried it and it really better my symptoms (urinating slow, halting, ect). The only side effect was that my ejaculate (semen) went into my bladder rather than out through the penis. ...


What is a correct innate herbal supplement for an enlarged prostate. I cart flomax but don't want to.?
Pumpkin Seed Pygeum Saw Palmetto Zinc (Stinging) Nettle saw palmetto is the best it is a good theory that all men take this and not to wait for things to go wrong previously starting you can also add selenium yeast green tea...


What is the difference between flomax and uroxatral?
- Both drugs are once-daily alpha blockers for increasing urine flow for patients with benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). While they are in the same class of drugs, they definitely own different chemical makeups. However, what's probably most important to a patient is which drug is efficacious and which is safe. There...


Can I exercise while on flomax?
I was recently put on flomax by my Urologist to help pass a kidney stone. (I'm manly btw) I've just started taking it so any side effects that would show up I'm pretty sure wouldn't as of yet. However, I am taking a trip at the beginning of the summer that will require me to be...


Can you freshly stop taking flomax in need any adjectives wager on slowly?
Yes you can, I took it everyday for about 6 months, then ask Dr. if I could cut to every other day, he said yes just view closely. I now take it every third day and things have worked capably for the last 5 months. Source(s): Experience

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment